• 7(current)
Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
Hey guys, I have installed this windows program on my two PCs. One is my office PC and the other is my HTPC, both on windows 7. The instance on my office PC fails every time and will not keep changes. The one on my HTPC works great. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on my office PC to no avail. Anyone know where the settings are stored so I can too remove them. It seems that they don't get deleted because when I reinstall the locations I use for my settingsx.xml and the two.db files are still there.
Thanks.
Hi everyone. First of all, fantastic work on this program and on PTVL! I've used the original PseudoTV and its manager program, but when I recently updated to the Live version I suddenly can't get anything to work. Every time I open PTVL Manager I get the error:

"Error Connecting to Database: SQLite error
no such table: package"

Honestly, I have no idea what this is nor how to fix it. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything helpful.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great, thanks.
i am running windows 8. I have pseudotv live installed on xbmc with pseudo library. when i open live it askes if i want auto tune, I say yes and get a message ( no channels configured) go to configure. when i go there i have the setting at the top. General,tweaks,visuals,PVR. then i have a (>) and i know auto tune setting should be next but the > doesnt work. I can not configure it . Any chance of some one telling me what im doing wrong ? or what i need to fix this ? Thanks in advance
(2014-11-29, 01:57)sundown57 Wrote: i am running windows 8. I have pseudotv live installed on xbmc with pseudo library. when i open live it askes if i want auto tune, I say yes and get a message ( no channels configured) go to configure. when i go there i have the setting at the top. General,tweaks,visuals,PVR. then i have a (>) and i know auto tune setting should be next but the > doesnt work. I can not configure it . Any chance of some one telling me what im doing wrong ? or what i need to fix this ? Thanks in advance

Hover on the >, or on the last tab, and push the right arrow, this should allow you to move onto the other pages.
Thank you much..
It is still a ( DAH ) moment if you spend more then a day on it ? LoL
(2014-11-29, 23:40)sundown57 Wrote: Thank you much..
It is still a ( DAH ) moment if you spend more then a day on it ? LoL
Not really, I spent a couple weeks operating it, not realizing the other setup pages were even there.
Talk about your ah ha momemts
Nobody's taking the effort to offer a good explanation of how to set it up or how it works.
Which might explains why, there's 500 pages of development, and 2 external suport programs.
That's why I've decided to sit it out, till the app gels, into what it's meant to be, plug-n-play.
Will this be getting KODI support soon?

Thanks!
(2014-12-15, 21:21)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Will this be getting KODI support soon?

Thanks!

It will get KODI support shortly after KODI gets its first full release.
(2014-12-16, 15:23)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 21:21)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Will this be getting KODI support soon?

Thanks!

It will get KODI support shortly after KODI gets its first full release.
What changes to the manager are needed for kodi?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
None that I know of. It seems to work so far.
Ok, im not sure why but all of a sudden im getting this error on both my windows 7 and 8 laptops. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck. The error pops up right after I save my settings and click ok on the box that pops up saying "connected to database". I also cannot edit any channels if I click continue.

(2014-12-24, 09:07)Kalebbroo Wrote: Ok, im not sure why but all of a sudden im getting this error on both my windows 7 and 8 laptops. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck. The error pops up right after I save my settings and click ok on the box that pops up saying "connected to database". I also cannot edit any channels if I click continue.

That usually happens when one of your databases is empty.
@peppy6582

Request: In Channel 9 type, can you add textboxes for options 3 & 4 like you already have for options 1 & 2.

Merry xMas!
(2014-12-16, 21:00)peppy6582 Wrote: None that I know of. It seems to work so far.

I can confirm, no issues on Kodi release.

With RC2 I was having issues.
Peppy,
Any good news about Linux compatability yet? Like I said even if it's just under Wine, would be a blessing.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows7