TVGuide window Keymap.xml ?
Slightly ot but have noticed that "PreviousChannelGroup" action causes "NextChannelGroup" in "<TVGuide>" window (Full EPG). Works ok in "<PVROSDChannels>" as expected
@Jönke

I'm trying to map a button for the case having "Programme info" opened - no luck so far.

It looks like the button i want to map always keeps the global setting it got from within "<global><remote></remote></global>"

Do you know where i have to put the mapping to make it work?

Thanks Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Currently there is no info in programme info window first time you opens it with keymap.
Always have to open epg - programme info first to get the info.
Hope @xhaggi @negge can add a fix to fetch programme info from remote button
Did you guys got any key mapping working at all for TVGuide?
Trying to add a simple <back>close</back> to no avail, tried a few other things just to check and that also didn't work.
Also tried PVOSDGuide and even something crazy like <window id="10617"> and still nothing.

Edited a few other parts and that simply works, could it not just be that keymapping is simply bugged for this screen?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209950
Just got it working by accident by having tried all combinations;

<TVGuide>
<backspace>PreviousMenu</backspace>
</TVGuide>

Guess I asked to soon, but was quite sure I tried all combo's...
@Jönke

If you want to map something for having "programme info" opened - i now had success with:

<PVRGuideInfo>
<remote>
[...]
</remote>
</PVRGuideInfo>

try it! For, it works!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
And you have guide info on current running channel (without open epg )? Every time you change channel ?
yes? Big Grin
Ok nice will try again
So you use something like this ?

<PVRGuideInfo>
<remote>
<red>XBMC.ActivateWindow(PVRGuideInfo)</red>
</remote>
</PVRGuideInfo>
yes, in my case it's

<global>
<remote>
<start>ActivateWindow(Home)</start>
</remote>
</global>

combined with

<PVRGuideInfo>
<remote>
<start>Back</start>
</remote>
</PVRGuideInfo>

which successfully overrides the global mapping for "start" when the "programme info" window is open.
Ok , but what do you use to open pvrguide info with ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVGuide window Keymap.xml ?0