Addons will not load
I have XBMC Gotham 13.2 on Windows 7 64 bit and I can't load any addons. I have just upgraded to this computer and used XBMC on my old machine perfectly. Now it seems to load repositories ok from Zip and all addons are listed but when I try to enable an addon (This is in all catagories Progs, music video etc) it says 0% loading then just stops. I cannot install the logfile uploader for this reason, but have the logfile that I got from the "roaming" folder in users folder and here it is:
If anyone can help me with this I would be most greatful
Assuming enable=install, as the log seems to suggest, that's normal. See http://xbmc.org/downloads-and-the-addon-...n-tuesday/
Thank you menakite for your response. Yes enable does mean install. I did see the post regarding servers down until Tuesday but addons are installing on my other devices (Android) ok.
Maybe there are different mirrors...

I would wait until tuesday and see if it works then.

And for the future....don´ t post logilfes in forum. Please use sites like "pastebin" or "xbmclogs"

Greetings
Sorry David but I Had no knowledge of "pastebin" or "xbmclogs" and that was the only way that I could figure out how to reveal my log to others. Don't worry I shall retreat back into the darkness in ingnorance never to darken your shores again. Thank you!!
I've noticed too that add-ons are not loading. Is this a known issue?
Hi all
I am having the same issue I can load the add-ons from repositories but not the XBMC store ,this has only happened in the last couple of days (I think ) I have a windows 8.1 and a Linux machine and they are both having the same issue .
if the mirror site is down or you are still having server issues could you please let me know

many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons will not load0