• 85(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Could someone with "dependencies not met" problem try to install skin from the main repo with debug enabled and post a log?

It would help locate and remedy the problem.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-03-27, 11:43)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 04:10)westcoastbias Wrote: I upgraded to Eden, and 3.1.6 became broken. I was unable to do anything in the repository with it. So I found an old 3.0.5 zip and installed it and it worked, however when I try to upgrade to 3.1.8 it says dependencies not met. Suggestions?

Let me get this straight - you are running official Eden Final release and you see Quartz in main repository as broken?! What's your platform?

Im running an atv2.

I will try from the repository with debug when I get home.
(2012-03-27, 18:49)westcoastbias Wrote: Im running an atv2.

Please do it would help fix it. Please, be careful not to pull 3.1.9 from my repo as this one will install.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi Pecinko,

sorry, i only think about a home screen switching option to the new ATV3 GUI, but only with grey instead the colored Buttons. Du you know what i mean?

Tanks,
Peter
(2012-03-27, 19:48)Peter911 Wrote: Hi Pecinko,

sorry, i only think about a home screen switching option to the new ATV3 GUI, but only with grey instead the colored Buttons. Du you know what i mean?

Tanks,
Peter

You would like ATV3 like home page but with grayish buttons?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-03-27, 19:05)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 18:49)westcoastbias Wrote: Im running an atv2.

Please do it would help fix it. Please, be careful not to pull 3.1.9 from my repo as this one will install.

I might need help here then. How do I pull an older version than what is showing in the repo?
(2012-03-27, 20:01)westcoastbias Wrote: I might need help here then. How do I pull an older version than what is showing in the repo?

Unplug ATV from internet. Disable my repo. Plug to internet and try DL Quartz from XBMC (main) repo.

Thanks
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I noticed since the last update all viewtypes dont allow for wrap at the end. I very much like scrolling backwards from the top to reach items at the end of long lists much quicker. Could this be added back as an option? Thanks.
So apparently while I was at work, it auto updated without a problem so I am on the latest.

Unfortunately that means no new data and as a data person I know how much that sucks. If it ever happens again I will make sure I get a debug log for you.
(2012-03-28, 01:53)westcoastbias Wrote: So apparently while I was at work, it auto updated without a problem so I am on the latest.

Unfortunately that means no new data and as a data person I know how much that sucks. If it ever happens again I will make sure I get a debug log for you.

Thanks for your effort anyway.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Should I have a list of add ons in the media tray when going to add ons? I dont - just the stock xbmc logo
(2012-03-28, 15:02)ajerazzor Wrote: Should I have a list of add ons in the media tray when going to add ons? I dont - just the stock xbmc logo

Add them to shelf in skin settings?

I don't like making decisions for a user by myself.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko, this is amazing work, I'm loving this skin! Thank you!!! I have one question, are there plans to incorporate the Artist Slideshow addon for the music visualization? I've done some experimenting of replacing the MusicVisualization.xml and MusicOSD.xml files from skins that have this incorporated, but no dice so far. Any thoughts? I use pandora a lot and really like having the artist slideshow in the background. Thanks in advance!
(2012-03-28, 17:31)f@milym@n Wrote: Pecinko, this is amazing work, I'm loving this skin! Thank you!!! I have one question, are there plans to incorporate the Artist Slideshow addon for the music visualization? I've done some experimenting of replacing the MusicVisualization.xml and MusicOSD.xml files from skins that have this incorporated, but no dice so far. Any thoughts? I use pandora a lot and really like having the artist slideshow in the background. Thanks in advance!

Do you have a link to this script at hand, so I can take a look what's needed?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Sure thing, here's the forum page: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124880
And here's the wiki: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add..._Slideshow
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12