New slideshow screen
I have make for the MusicVisualisation, with the inspiration of Wulfsige and KevinSartori, a new music slideshowscreen.
the main goal is to inspire the developers of MQ6.

Replace the MusicVisualisation file with this one. Download
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Looks good, Sling! Nice work!
I have a question. How can I rotate the mp3 logo after a few minutes? Huh this to prevent burn-in.
can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
is there no one who can point me in the right direction?
is there really no one who can help me?
Well, I'm no skinner but this is the sort of thing you need to put inside the image control that displays the codec logo.

PHP Code:
<animation effect="rotatex" end="-360" center="auto" time="2000" loop="true" delay="10000" reversible="false" condition="[Player.HasAudio + !Player.Paused] ">Conditional</animation

I quite like the way the logo disappears into the background and flies back out.

I had hoped that it would rotate it left to right, but it doesn't. Changing the effect= part to just rotate, it spins like the cd animation, but if you can figure out how to rotate it horizontally, that'd be cool Smile
Learning Linux the hard way !!
@black_eagle
This is a good alternative. I use this as long as I don't can rotate right left. you have given me the right way to look. I dive into the php code book. Thanks. I'll let you know when it worked.
@black_eagle

You have pointed my in the right way.
After some puzzling I have the correct code
<animation effect="rotatey" end="-360" center="611" time="4000" loop="true" delay="40000" reversible="false" condition="[Player.HasAudio + !Player.Paused] ">Conditional</animation>

Center="611" is in this case the z as off the image.

Looks cool thanks for Your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New slideshow screen1