Problem with encrypted / blank channels
Hi all.
Ive been playing with tvheadend&oscam on a linux box connected to Astra satellite. Finally got some channels decrypted but others are blank.
It appears the multiplexes have been scanned and channels recognised BUT if I look at TVH/TVdapters/Multiplexes some important ones are showing No Signal.
Not sure where to go with this. Could it be a hardware issue, faulty LNB or DVB card? Tried the same lnb/cable to sky box and getting all channels so dont think its lnb. Dont think its a Oscam problem either as changing the CodeWordClient data does enable/disable descrambling of some channels.

Anyone any thoughts? Would love to replace the sky box with XBMC box using tvheadend as its so nearly there!

Also should add some FTA channels blank too so Im thinking its failure to open some multiplexes.
Join the #hts IRC channel on Freenode, in part because this is not an issue with XBMC and in part because software descrambling is tabu on these forums.
Many thanks for your reply. Im not too familiar with IRC and found my problem is nothing to do with descrambling.
Its a definite failure of some muxes somehow.
FTAs BBC News and Sky News for instance are missing from the scan.
Many of the guys on that channel use Freeview and Freesat so I'm sure someone will help you out if you join.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with encrypted / blank channels0