Win NFS share folder shows empty when adding share.
Hi.

My Movie NFS share folder shows empty?
but my NFS tvshows folder shows all content and are added perfectly and is working perfect.

Why is my movie folder not showing any content when my whole setup is perfect since my tvshow folder content works fine ?

Can you point me in any direction ?

Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=307671
Because your whole setup is NOT perfect. Smile

Post the /etc/exports file from your nfs server and in addition an "ls -al" from your tvshows folder and from your movies folder.

In your logfile you didn't try to access either the tvshows or the movies folder at all.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
i actually did.. O_o
But now i did a full removal and reinstalled it all and now it comes up and says MAC disovery failed or something like that.
Google wouldnt help me and the search function on this forum as well, im running 8,1 so the windows 7 thread is useless for me ? i think... Smile

I figure you wont need a debug log to tell me why its saying mac discovery fail, but if im wrong im uploading one Smile
Did you enable the wake on LAN feature on xbmc or so?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I did under settings, but dosnt have the addon installed.
And it is auto updating on both NFS and SMB, but my NFS movie folder is still empty when entering it.
Well then - the "Mac discovery failed" comes from the enabled "wak on lan feature" (iirc thats one of the questions you had') Wink (just disable it and the message should be gone).
try to wake remote servers umder power saving in settings is the function im talking about Smile Thats not working, not either after a reboot.
I dont have wake on lan addon installed or installed or setup anything else.
However i do have a wake on lan file under userdata with some nfs and smb shares info. where does that comes from?
I would be a bit worried about removing it since it works with the auto updating now. But i guess your telling me that i should try and move it, which im going to do later today Smile
well do you need your servers to be woken up (via wake on lan packets) by xbmc or not - if not - disable that feature for getting rid of the error message
well i do, if they dont my libraries wont auto update... ?

Another problem, when streaming TV from Ntv.mx ive got some stuttering, sometimes on some channels its quite heavy with the pixel fails, does my buffer settings in the advancedsettings file influence that in some way? im thinking that maybe <readbufferfactor>5</readbufferfactor> may have influence on that somehow? If it reads it to quick somehow? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS share folder shows empty when adding share.0