Why is Weather Underground still listed as sponsor?
It appears that Wundergound is no longer supporting XBMC/Kodi, yet is still listed as a sponsor on www.xbmc.org.

Should someone fix this?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
can you give us some time to adapt to this? We all just came back home and starting to just pick up daily life.

It was already removed an hour ago but still cached. It will vanish.
Do appreciate reporting this but you should have waited a bit first.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sorry I wasn't meaning to jump the gun, I was reacting to the fact that this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1813195 indicates the sponsorship ran out some months ago.

Anyway, thanks for replying. Issue done ;-)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That post was partly incorrect. They allowed us usage of the api key until a few days ago. (it was extended by a month for several times)

Today the addon was marked as broken, about an hour later the icon was removed...
OK thanks for the info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why is Weather Underground still listed as sponsor?0