IPTV Simple Client and VDR
Hi,

I am using both VDR VNSI client and IP TV Simple Client in my XBMC. When I restart my XBMC I see the channel from IP TV Simple client only (I have configured one channel for IPTV Simple Client).

After few mins channels from VDR VNSI are shown. But the EPGs are overridden by the EPG of the channel shown via IPTV Simple Client. I want to solve this issue and need your help. (I am using 2 clients because I am watching Live TV from VDR VNSI and IPTV from IPTV Simple Client.)

Questions I need answers:

1. Why channels shown via IPTV Simple Client are shown first? Why it takes time to show others?
2. Why the EPGs are overwritten?
3. How to load all channels at once from all the clients? (Should I change PVRManager.cpp?)

Thanks!
You should post this question in the general pvr section of this forum. pvr queries the addons for channels and epg data so the issue must be there.

1)
no idea. maybe the fist addon blocks the thread or some other issue in pvr.

2)
good question, should not happen. also a pvr issue. pvr queries addons for epg and does further processing

3)
i have naver tried more addons at one but I thought pvr would load all channels at startup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Simple Client and VDR0