• 3(current)
Release SoundCloud
Hi, great addon, but I suddenly faced with an error during opening STREAM section. Likes, Albums, etc works well, but when I try to open stream section I receive Error notification with the next message in the log:

Quote:21:20:00 T:4564 NOTICE: [plugin.audio.soundcloud] Running: SoundCloud (1.1.2) on Helix (2.19) with Python 2.7.8
21:20:01 T:4564 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\default.py", line 5, in <module>
runner.run(__provider__)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\runner.py", line 32, in run
__RUNNER__.run(provider, context)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\impl\xbmc\xbmc_runner.py", line 23, in run
results = provider.navigate(context)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\abstract_provider.py", line 123, in navigate
result = method(context, re_match)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\register_provider_path.py", line 12, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\soundcloud\provider.py", line 286, in _on_stream
result = self._do_collection(context, json_data, path, params)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\soundcloud\provider.py", line 519, in _do_collection
base_item = self._do_item(context, item, path)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\soundcloud\provider.py", line 581, in _do_item
kind = json_item.get('kind', '')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:20:01 T:3200 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.soundcloud/stream/
21:20:01 T:3200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.soundcloud/stream/) failed
21:20:01 T:3608 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

I've tried to reinstall addon and relogin but still the same error.
All other addons work well.
Kodi version 14.2-RC1 @ Windows 7 sp1 x64
I'll be very appreciated for any help or assistance.
Thanks!
(2015-04-16, 20:34)sanell.by Wrote: Hi, great addon, but I suddenly faced with an error during opening STREAM section. Likes, Albums, etc works well, but when I try to open stream section I receive Error notification with the next message in the log:

Quote:21:20:00 T:4564 NOTICE: [plugin.audio.soundcloud] Running: SoundCloud (1.1.2) on Helix (2.19) with Python 2.7.8
21:20:01 T:4564 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\default.py", line 5, in <module>
runner.run(__provider__)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\runner.py", line 32, in run
__RUNNER__.run(provider, context)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\impl\xbmc\xbmc_runner.py", line 23, in run
results = provider.navigate(context)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\abstract_provider.py", line 123, in navigate
result = method(context, re_match)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\kodion\register_provider_path.py", line 12, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\soundcloud\provider.py", line 286, in _on_stream
result = self._do_collection(context, json_data, path, params)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\soundcloud\provider.py", line 519, in _do_collection
base_item = self._do_item(context, item, path)
File "C:\Users\spin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.soundcloud\resources\lib\soundcloud\provider.py", line 581, in _do_item
kind = json_item.get('kind', '')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:20:01 T:3200 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.soundcloud/stream/
21:20:01 T:3200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.soundcloud/stream/) failed
21:20:01 T:3608 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

I've tried to reinstall addon and relogin but still the same error.
All other addons work well.
Kodi version 14.2-RC1 @ Windows 7 sp1 x64
I'll be very appreciated for any help or assistance.
Thanks!

Can you delete the cache of the addon and try again please?
Hi bromix, thanks for answer
I've used Maintenance tools plugin to clear cache and it fixed the problem!
Thanks a lot again!
(2015-04-22, 11:50)sanell.by Wrote: Hi bromix, thanks for answer
I've used Maintenance tools plugin to clear cache and it fixed the problem!
Thanks a lot again!

Nice to hear...and thanks for your feedback Smile
Version 1.2.0 (2015-05-09)
ADD: dark fanart to work better with visualizations
UPD: kodion
FIX: exception while using regex for the next page cursor
Version 1.2.1 (2015-05-17)
UPD: resized fanart for better support of visualization
UPD: kodion
Great work on this add-on bromix thnk u
(2015-05-17, 15:59)Zombi Wrote: Great work on this add-on bromix thnk u

Thanks and you're welcome...didn't thought someone is using this Smile
(2015-05-17, 16:00)bromix Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 15:59)Zombi Wrote: Great work on this add-on bromix thnk u

Thanks and you're welcome...didn't thought someone is using this Smile

I am fan of soundcloud and since the old addon stop working I am enjoying using yours it works great like your other cool addons keep up the good work Smile
Thanks bromix for your work.

Unfortunately, I have an issue : I see on the screen of the first page of the thread than the artwork of the song is displayed, but not for me. I have no artworks when browsing songs. I run the 1.2.1 version of the addon, on openelec and Bello skin. Any idea ?

Thanks
(2015-06-07, 16:10)akuseru Wrote: Thanks bromix for your work.

Unfortunately, I have an issue : I see on the screen of the first page of the thread than the artwork of the song is displayed, but not for me. I have no artworks when browsing songs. I run the 1.2.1 version of the addon, on openelec and Bello skin. Any idea ?

Thanks
Can you please provide somekind of a screenshot?
Here it is

http://tof.canardpc.com/view/4d40e8d3-7b...ec19a2.jpg
Ahh...this is sadly this bug in KODI

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=219802

SoundCloud sends the image chunked and KODI can't create a hash for it. This should be fixed in Isengard. Nothing I can do...sorry.
Ok it's cool. Will wait for it Wink Thank you Smile
Oh before I leave, in the same order, when this bug will be fixed, will it be possible to also display the artist artwork ? In fact, I never saw any artworks with this plugin, so I ask ^^

Keep up your good work, bromix. I use this addon every days, it's a must have.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SoundCloud1