• 5(current)
[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded
Really nice job! Really!
I'll try it when I go to home.
Sorry, but it's not clear if your work is now included into official Cirrus Ex Skin or if I have to manually add it after skin installation.
you got to install it manually. At some point when Rufoo finishes his work we plan to integrate his changes into Cirrus Ex
Cheers bud. Smile

As Paradix said, once the last of the viewtypes are released (Tiles & Mega) then I'll be working with him to integrate them and help with other areas of the skin. For now, just follow the instructions in the post for the Preview Edition.
I tried it, your sexy cyrrus is very nice.
(2015-12-15, 12:31)lollo78 Wrote: I tried it, your sexy cyrrus is very nice.

Always nice to hear. Check back in a few weeks for the full package with the other viewtypes. Some good stuff is happening. Smile.
Rufoo, I would love to see some videos showing off your work if you have some time. Kind of like a video walk through of what is possible.
(2015-12-21, 23:59)tekn0 Wrote: Rufoo, I would love to see some videos showing off your work if you have some time. Kind of like a video walk through of what is possible.

Hey mate,

I will see what I can do for you when I release the final batch of views. There are a lot of new things which still images don't quite do justice so we'll see what happens. Smile

Safe and happy holidays to all. The final batch is still progressing with new viewtypes to come, plus a huge amount of bugfixes and improvements to Advance and Versa, and a ton of other stuff that'll be packed in. As a small demonstration of the continued improvements to the project, coverflow will be an option available in Advance Series views. Big Grin

[02/01/2016]

Over the long weekend, I started another series called Galleria (this is still VERY early) which uses fanart instead of thumbs for navigation. Rather than have a series with the usual basis of Poster, Square, Wide, Slim, etc... These are defined by aspect ratios. Actual game thumbs (as shown in the bottom left) can be specified in numerous shapes per view. Thumbnail substitution shown in Versa will work for this viewtype.

The complete series should contain Advance, Mega, Tiles, Galleria, Versa, & Springboards.

[UPDATE: 14/01/2016]
A shot of the in-progress Tiles series. Tiles Slim, Tiles Poster, Tiles Square, and Tiles Wide are featured here. The icon and secondary fanart features are using the icon images and xmb art found on PSP discs on Slim. The modified header option has improvements applied to it by allowing several different layouts to be chosen. Much time is being dedicated to adding lots of smooth transition animations to make the experience feel more fluid and less static than typical Cirrus views and older SexyCirrus views.

(2016-01-14, 12:03)Rufoo Wrote: [UPDATE: 14/01/2016]
A shot of the in-progress Tiles series. Tiles Slim, Tiles Poster, Tiles Square, and Tiles Wide are featured here. The icon and secondary fanart features are using the icon images and xmb art found on PSP discs on Slim. The modified header option has improvements applied to it by allowing several different layouts to be chosen. Much time is being dedicated to adding lots of smooth transition animations to make the experience feel more fluid and less static than typical Cirrus views and older SexyCirrus views.

wonderful. Thanks for the wonderful views . Please do it independently skin. Big Grin
Thank you Rufoo !
Excuse me, but is for Isengard, Helix or Xbmc ?
Thank
(2016-01-14, 15:14)Slipass Wrote: wonderful. Thanks for the wonderful views . Please do it independently skin. Big Grin

Thanks, mate. I'm glad they are to your liking. Unfortunately, these cannot be skin independent due to the way skins and Advanced Launcher itself works. As the projects name implies, it is designed exclusively for use with Cirrus Extended and technically, they are property of the skin as they will become part of it in some form or another shortly. Please check back soon when I finalize the project, hopefully it may tempt you to consider Cirrus as a skin of choice. Smile

(2016-01-20, 08:37)nyny77 Wrote: Thank you Rufoo !
Excuse me, but is for Isengard, Helix or Xbmc ?
Thank

Hey mate, nice of you to stop by again. Smile The complete package of views will be designed for use with Kodi Isengard and Cirrus Extended 3.3.5 as they were built upon them but for the most part it should be cross compatible with the last build of Cirrus Extended for Kodi Helix too 'cause I'm fairly certain the files SexyCirrus has to overwrite in the skin didn't actually change from Helix to Isengard anyway.

The views won't be supported by XBMC Frodo or Gotham because SexyCirrus makes use of newer features added to Kodi's skinning engine that appeared from Helix onward.

I've made lots of improvements to trailer playback / video displays which you might be interested in when the complete package is released. Stop by again soon. Big Grin
Advanced Square/Wide don't play the Trailers in Windowed ...Display:Windowed but play as Backdrop
and maybe can You put a thumbnail feature in it for the Trailers in Full screen Mode
You know by Press the "i" info ,like the way for Extras (name.mp4 = name.jpg in the folder for the trailer thumb)
or better full Artwork like the movies Big Grin
(2016-02-02, 05:04)kiddykokane Wrote: Advanced Square/Wide don't play the Trailers in Windowed ...Display:Windowed but play as Backdrop
and maybe can You put a thumbnail feature in it for the Trailers in Full screen Mode
You know by Press the "i" info ,like the way for Extras (name.mp4 = name.jpg in the folder for the trailer thumb)
or better full Artwork like the movies Big Grin

Thanks for the feedback, mate. Smile

The bugs concerning trailer playback in the Advance Series views have already been ironed out for the upcoming complete release. Regarding the usage of the I key, I never have explored that feature in my movie library so I'm not aware of how it works but I can have a look and if I can think of a practical use and isn't time consuming to implement I may consider it.

Thanks for checking out the project. Check back soon for the complete version which won't have the issues you mentioned. Big Grin
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded4