[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
profucius Offline
Great to hear Smile Cant wait to find a download or repo link posted. I check back here every day just to see lol
find quote
kiddykokane Offline
"Extrathumbs" for movies will be awesome "|thumb1|thumb2|thumb3|thumb4" or better (i never saw it in any other skins) by press "i" /movie info show the Extrathumbs rather than the "movie Poster" like the Old VHS Back Cover Big Grin ya'know'em mean..." can you do that?
find quote
Rufoo Offline
(2016-04-30 05:33)kiddykokane Wrote:  "Extrathumbs" for movies will be awesome "|thumb1|thumb2|thumb3|thumb4" or better (i never saw it in any other skins) by press "i" /movie info show the Extrathumbs rather than the "movie Poster" like the Old VHS Back Cover Big Grin ya'know'em mean..." can you do that?

Something like that could be looked at in a later build or with the next wave of views. Right at this very moment, focus is on getting Wave One out tomorrow or the day after for the first set of 'ready for primetime' views.
find quote
rdyott Offline
(2016-05-01 11:22)Rufoo Wrote:  Right at this very moment, focus is on getting Wave One out tomorrow or the day after for the first set of 'ready for primetime' views.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
find quote
Rufoo Offline
SexyCirrus has a new home! Development has moved there. This thread is now considered closed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272285
find quote