Help with this issue please
Hi

Ok so im using aeon nox new 5.1.5 skin

Will just tell you what im doing etc i watch movies through smb connection, i have added the movie/docu made of stone by the stone roses, i have the clear logo for it on my laptop to use issue is when i try to go movie information of made of stone i dont get option to add art so i can add my logo in, im able to do it on movie collections etc without issue like i always have been just unable to do it for this specific movie i know there is no clear logo for it already through artwork downloader but i do have one made up already

any help would be great or possible info of how i can add the logo another way

Thank you
Is the logo in the same folder with the video?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
no its not m8 guess i will give that a whirl thanks for the info
Still not showing after placing in folder m8

The movie and logo are both name stone roses made of stone the movie will show up just not the logo on the movieHuh

Am i still doing something wrong thanks for any help
Just to be sure, you are running Gotham right? Not Helix. There should be a "Choose Art" button for all your movies in the info window.

Also, the logo needs to be named logo.png.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
yea running gotham i can see chose art by there is only poster and fanart for this movie m8, i did add clearlogo in the art before to get clearlogos added but they seems to only work for movie collections...

i have renamed the made of stone png to logo.png but still the same
no still no joy been trying all day to figure it out but just cant get it to show m8
What settings are you using for Artwork Downloader?
i have it getting logo and fanart and posters m8, like i said i have been fine doing it all before and it gets all the logos etc just this one movie it wont get it for....just cant seem to figure it out must be something simple im missing....i have the folder with the file and logo inside it
Do you also have it set to use local art? Another alternative would be to share the logo on fanart.tv and let Artwork Downloader download it from there.
https://fanart.tv/movie/193524/the-stone...-of-stone/ the logo is even now there aswell m8 just no option when i do manual artwork search on the movie only showing poster and fanart for it
If you go to "Choose Art" there is an "Add Art" button. Select that and enter "clearlogo" (no quotes) in the text field. I don't remember ever having to do this. All my videos have all the art types available to choose from. I don't really understand why yours don't but perhaps this will fix that.
Hi wgstarks

Thanks for the continuous help, i do have clearlogo already set up mate, and im amble to get clearlogo manually for movie sets this way,
I can use the artwork downloader addon to get all the clear logos for all my movies never had issue but this one movie just wont get the clear logo and there is no option to get it manually like normally there is a chose art option but there isnt on this movie...dont matter pal will give up on it now as just driving me crazy lol

Thanks for all your help thou appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with this issue please0