progress bar no cahce info
hi everyone ,
i am really enjoying this skin so first of all congrats to all those who created it.
My only problem is the video progress bar as it shows no info about how much is dowloaded in cache when watching streaming videos.Usually there would be a grey progress bar combined with the normal one but there is no such thing in this skin.Is there a way to make it show?i cant find any answers for this...I am mostly watching streaming sources and ive got a slow connection so i need to habe an idea about how much is downloaded.any info would be appreciated , thanks!
I was thinking that it was also missing but noticed its actually still there. The only issue is that the cache bar is shown in a dark tint which is difficult to see on some monitors.

I was thinking if anybody knew what I could edit to change the color.
(2014-10-27, 22:15)nafreire Wrote: I was thinking that it was also missing but noticed its actually still there. The only issue is that the cache bar is shown in a dark tint which is difficult to see on some monitors.

Yes you are right it's there! It's impossible to notice one thing is the colour and the other is the name of the file that is displayed is actually on top of it... So basically its useless.. Is there a way to change the colour at least?
This is what I did to somewhat fix the issue.
Edit your DialogSeekbar.xml and remove the following section.
This will remove the title from the bar.

<control type="label">
<posy>24</posy>
<width>900</width>
<height>90</height>
<font>font14_title</font>
<textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>shadow</shadowcolor>
<align>left</align>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<textoffsety>-2</textoffsety>
<label>$VAR[PlayerTitleLabelVar]</label>
</control>

(2014-10-30, 21:27)iguana79 Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 22:15)nafreire Wrote: I was thinking that it was also missing but noticed its actually still there. The only issue is that the cache bar is shown in a dark tint which is difficult to see on some monitors.

Yes you are right it's there! It's impossible to notice one thing is the colour and the other is the name of the file that is displayed is actually on top of it... So basically its useless.. Is there a way to change the colour at least?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
progress bar no cahce info0