Latest test builds for Gotham and Helix - testers required
(2015-02-15, 18:41)Hitcher Wrote: New Helix build available v2.3.0.

Thanks, just had a very quick look, and the PVR status widget now works technically, but it's supposed to show current recordings/upcoming recordings like Confluence. At the moment it just provides shortcut icons that are functionally identical to PVR subheadings (Guide, Recordings, Channels, etc)

TV Shows in wide list is using thumb.jpg instead of poster. Though some other skins appear to do this too, Confluence uses posters correctly. Also I don't know if this is a new issue, since I just started using an external media manager.

Will test properly tonight
(2015-02-16, 04:17)username145 Wrote: Thanks, just had a very quick look, and the PVR status widget now works technically, but it's supposed to show current recordings/upcoming recordings like Confluence. At the moment it just provides shortcut icons that are functionally identical to PVR subheadings (Guide, Recordings, Channels, etc)

That's what users asked for so that's what I added.

(2015-02-16, 04:17)username145 Wrote: TV Shows in wide list is using thumb.jpg instead of poster. Though some other skins appear to do this too, Confluence uses posters correctly. Also I don't know if this is a new issue, since I just started using an external media manager.
Thumb = Poster
Any possible way to fix Artwork in Airplay Stream ? Didn't seem to work on Conq ... Many tks in advance ...
Small bug: when background video is enabled, and a custom home background is set, the original Blue background appears for a second or so before playback begins.

Also, I am still hoping you'll consider this: Tongue

(2014-11-27, 03:27)username145 Wrote: One more, any way to get screenshots instead of posters? They are a lot more useful in cases like this:

Also, any way we can change the volume step to say 5 or 10% perhaps in the xml files? A 1% step is too small for some remote users
(2015-02-25, 09:22)username145 Wrote: Also, any way we can change the volume step to say 5 or 10% perhaps in the xml files? A 1% step is too small for some remote users
that would be Kodi related. maybe start a thread asking for a option in keyboard.xml
(2015-02-25, 23:08)JMB87 Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 09:22)username145 Wrote: Also, any way we can change the volume step to say 5 or 10% perhaps in the xml files? A 1% step is too small for some remote users
that would be Kodi related. maybe start a thread asking for a option in keyboard.xml

That's right, and there is a way to change the step by having a python script that multiplies your keypresses. It's not the most elegant solution and comes at the cost of some responsiveness, though, so the feature has already been requested a few times already.

I have seen other skins with different volume steps though (example, nbox, a Gotham skin), so it can be done somewhere in skin's files.
I have an odd bug. Any encrypted live TV channel shows an icon as a padlock, even when the channel icon is there (and shows attributes the bottom of the epg). This only happens in conq all other skins show encrypted channels with the correct channel icon.
(2015-03-21, 13:49)tdw197 Wrote: I have an odd bug. Any encrypted live TV channel shows an icon as a padlock, even when the channel icon is there (and shows attributes the bottom of the epg). This only happens in conq all other skins show encrypted channels with the correct channel icon.

Does anyone else see this?
Will there be a Jarvis ready version of conq? It is by far my favorite skin... Angel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest test builds for Gotham and Helix - testers required1