WIP still working hard need help
no one can help? i think this project is amazing. come on guys.
Peppe
Is there a better tutorial. I have tried multiple times and getting script failed. I download the file and edit default.py with the code I get. I then zip and nothing. Do i have to rename or place the pictures/images into the folder? What could I be doing wrong. It does install but script failed. Using on pc and android.

All that I need in my addon is to be able to run an m3u file that I can update remotely and also add a youtube channel.

Thank you
Tutourial is being written as the scripts / web backend is being written
Stuff is changing all the time, but a WIP wiki is being done here:
http://hedgerows.net/xbmc-addons/?page_id=87

Please post a log to XBMCLogs.com and we can help a bit more.

Also, i personally have issues with URLRESOLVER, you can remove this from the IMPORT section of the default.py file and all is then fine.
Code:
import xbmc,xbmcplugin,xbmcgui,xbmcaddon,xbmcvfs
import urllib,urllib2,re,os,sys,htmllib,string,StringIO,logging,random,array,time,datetime,copy,HTMLParser,htmlentitydefs
Without logs its difficult to know whats up in your instance.
ok coromi321 login go to myfiles and you will see plugin.video.a hit download i have checked it myself
domain is changing once again

Working
http://mykodi.co.uk
coming soon
http://kodicontrol.co.uk
Pretty neat! Managed to get rid of video categories and just putting the 2 that I want. I edited with notepad and they work! Both youtube and m3u. I have my own icon as well.
I have to simple questions.
I cannot find where to change addon name from "a"
I cannot use the search option. I do enable "true" for icefilms under settings xml. Not sure how to make it search those addons.

BTW, Thank you very much.
to change the name will be coming soon if you want to do it yourself rename folder from addon in the appdata/xbmc the open addons.xml find line <addon id="plugin.video.a"
and make sure that <addon id="plugin.video.YOURNAME is the same as folder
the search only searches the name so ie MYVIDEO, mylivestream,
in settings theres a option to remove default catagorys that will be working soon
Great! After installing in windows main xbmc fanart works but on android it defaults to the one "create your owm pipcan". Do I have to do anything different for android? Is there a cap letter?
Thank you
have not used it on android somthing il have to think about at later date glad to hear it working
I cannot seem to delete my project so that I can start from scratch.Whenever I try to update record site crashes. Any advice? thank you
are you trying with the delete button in settings>editprofile
I'm not sure what this is supposed to do, but I have the distinct feeling it is not following our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki).
The website names might be against our trademark and branding policy as well.
ok its just a addon builder and i do not allow pirated marital on my site i did e-mail xbmc several time asking if it was ok but i got no response i i made an assumption that it would be ok

it is being made so people with no coding exp can have a addon share there home movies free to air videos pictures with people example"small record lables, youtubers" i noticed i got no help from this form or any other and my frustration with the rubbish tutorials i just want people to have there own addon and not conform to what addons other people provide addons other sites provide lets say your in bed watching a youtube vid and wanted to show a friend straite away you can with this site give you addon to a friend and you can both share fav videos

and just because torrent or urlresolver may store pirated video does not meen thats what every uses them for

i hope you allow me to keep this open and i will change any parts you find against your regs
and what you are seeing is very early stages of what i have in mind
Kib,
in the end the site does not provide content. just a way to share material.
i think, as i already wrote, it will be useful for whom is not so skilled, as example i think to my parents than can see photos and videos i share with them directly inside xbmc.
for the name of the site if it is against trademark and branding policy i'm sure pipcan will made the changes that the team will suggest.
Peppe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
still working hard need help0