Android Live TV
I just bought a new NEO X8. I have been trying to setup IPTV to watch live streaming based on a few videos from YouTube; however every time I click "enable" under the Live TV tab under "Systems" the box freezes and I have to re-start it. Is there a way around this or a better way to watch live tv with the NEO X8 box. I am looking for sports and kids channels.

Thank you
The Live TV tab you are referring to is looking for a TV signal from a networked tuner device, such as an HDHomeRun. If you have such hardware and PVR software on another PC on your network, then you can find addons for XBMC/Kodi that are extentions of those PVR. (NextPVR, Media Portal, Sage TV, etc.)

If what you are looking for is strictly streaming over the internet content, then that has nothing to do with the live TV. For that you will need some other addons, most of which can't be talked about here, due to this site's policies.

I think it's alright to mention USTVNow though, or it should be since that is a legal service that offers both free and paid memberships. The free version gives you all the major network channels (ABC/NBC/CBS/Fox/CW/PBS) and the paid version has something like 30 channels, the type that would have been considered "basic cable" before the switch to digital made those damn cable boxes mandatory.
Thanks for the info
Someone please tell me how to fix,Sports Devil error message (No Stream Available)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV0