• 30(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
Must i download the new version or works it with automatic update?
Hi there

I'm trying to access NHL GameCentre Live but every time I try to log in I'm getting the following...

"failed to establish a new connection, no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Any ideas?
Recently updated my Armada Mach 8 Pure Linux Box (now Arnu) not sure if this is coincidental, but now when I use either Gamecenter (Erachnophobia 0.85) or Timewasted version 0.0.28) versions, audio is always a couple seconds ahead of the video. Any ideas?
This isn't working for me, getting a bunch of errors. Anyone else getting errors?
same here, problem seems to be with the score board request, a quick fix that worked for me

in resources/lib/games_live.py
remove this line
Code:
json_scoreboard = getScoreBoard(datetime.now().strftime("%Y-%m-%d"))
and everething below
Code:
if SHOWSCORE == 'true':
until
Code:
#Game title

hope this helps
I've tried the above but now when I click on a game either nothing happens or it takes to me a blank screen.
On the Day before Thanksgiving I ve Problems to watch NHL Live Games in Germany.

I Think the Problem is, that on Thanksgiving (26th Nov) no games are scheduled, but in Germany we have now already the 26th Nov.

The Problem i ve got, last year in the Stanley Cup Finals too.

If i change the timezone it works.

(Remember Germany is 6 hours ahead Eastern time Zone)
Is this plugin work for anyone?
no. Looks like all GameCenter Plugins are broken
Did they cut over to the new provider?
(2015-12-23, 03:33)hghfdkjbfjb Wrote: no. Looks like all GameCenter Plugins are broken

Actually, the other two are working fine for me.

NHL Gamecenter Live

NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Its working for me. I had to remove cookies.lwp, but after that things started working.
I'm going to take a guess that this evening the plugin will not work. I got an email about rebranding to NHL.TV and needing to login to my roku.

If it does stop and I'm free, I'll try and capture some traffic.
Watch this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=243756
Not surprised, Can't get any of the plugins to work tonight... Thanks everyone for their hard work on this
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7