• 9(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
Well one thing I notice is the last url before you try to play the video.
Yours: /condensed/2014/10/10711
Mine: /archive/2014/10/10711

So I'm not sure how you are able create that url?
Did you install from the XBMC.org repo?
Sorry that's my fault I was trying to see if the condensed game would work (it doesn't). Here's a third log with so we're working on the same thing. Now I am in archive on this log
http://pastebin.com/YtEEvncp

Also I had installed it from the zip originally but when it didn't work I uninstalled it and installed it through the repo.
Thanks for all of your effort. Minor issue, but my game times are listed an hour past actual start time. I'm in mountain time zone. my clock is correct, as is the time in xbmc.
(2014-10-30, 23:14)celilo Wrote: Thanks for all of your effort. Minor issue, but my game times are listed an hour past actual start time. I'm in mountain time zone. my clock is correct, as is the time in xbmc.

My time is correct and I am in MST
Bummer for me. All the work arounds got me to my game usually. Now none of them are working. As soon as I click a few live games I would like to see XBMC crashes. I currently have the installed XBMC.org addon 0.7.4. Is there a cookie i can delete or something to download a new one. I really have no idea how these things work. But I listen carefully to good advice. Hoping to see an Avs game tonight. I almost forgot to try the website edition before I posted this but I did confirm that the web version works fine for me. So at least I have a backup if I don't fix the addon in time.

EDIT: Never mind. I am in.
Version 0.7.5 has been released and should be in the xbmc repo shortly.
Updates include:
- Show score option
- Menu appearance improvements
- Bug fixes with archive / latest games

Enjoy!
I'm either too dumb, or I don't know... I also have the error when clicking on live games and I don't use any DNS. Everything worked fine with Carb0's addon, I uninstalled his, and then installed this one. Tried every suggested solution here and rebooted about 20 times the last 20 minutes, but nothing works so far. Dunno what's the issue, though.
A debug log would help us figure out what the problem is...

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Oh yeah, pardon me..

http://pastebin.com/BCdwbeFS

Error seems to be happening on line 246

Thanks for taking care now that Carb0 abandoned it Smile

Edit: seems to be an issue with the gameTime variable. It doesn't seem to be set in games_live.py if you have the showscore setting disabled (? I just very shortly skimmed the code). For a temp fix for me I just set gameTime='' a bit further up under the xml assignment, and I can watch streams now at least, even though the live overview of games is now super wonky
Thanks for the update, v0.7.5 is working fine for me, including the scores!

The add-on auto updated for me when I launched XBMC, but did give me a script error when I launched it for the first time. An exit and re-launch of XBMC and the add-on worked with out the script errors. It seems like all of the changes were not applied until XBMC was re-started.
(2014-11-02, 02:13)zonkee Wrote: Oh yeah, pardon me..

I think I see the problem. Theres a bug in the new code. If you turn on show scores in the settings it should work for now. I'll try to get a fix to the xbmc repo asap.
(2014-11-02, 02:37)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2014-11-02, 02:13)zonkee Wrote: Oh yeah, pardon me..

I think I see the problem. Theres a bug in the new code. If you turn on show scores in the settings it should work for now. I'll try to get a fix to the xbmc repo asap.

I was having the same issues and turning on "show scores" fixed the issue for me. Thanks for all the work you're putting into this!
Trying to watch the Flyers game tonight but the feed keeps on stopping to buffer (which takes 1-2 minutes), this had been happening on / off this season (I am a new gamecenter subscriber). I have Verizon fios and 50mbps download speed and my intel nuc running openelec is hard wired using moca. I have tested the connection it works as expected in terms of download speed. It's driving me crazy and basically makes gamecenter unwatchable when it happens - what is everyone else's experience in regards to the buffering issue? Is it NHLs servers that can't handle the traffic or is it something on my end I should check? Would love to hear from others on this issue.
(2014-11-02, 03:45)Flyersfan Wrote: Trying to watch the Flyers game tonight but the feed keeps on stopping to buffer (which takes 1-2 minutes), this had been happening on / off this season (I am a new gamecenter subscriber). I have Verizon fios and 50mbps download speed and my intel nuc running openelec is hard wired using moca. I have tested the connection it works as expected in terms of download speed. It's driving me crazy and basically makes gamecenter unwatchable when it happens - what is everyone else's experience in regards to the buffering issue? Is it NHLs servers that can't handle the traffic or is it something on my end I should check? Would love to hear from others on this issue.
Did you try dropping the quality down? Saturday nights are likely the busiest and i'd imagine the issue is on nhl side. I watched a number of games this week with little to no buffering. Tonight's senators game was much worse. Maybe 10s of bufferring every 5 min or so. Not annoying enough to go to SD though.
I haven't had any issues tonight buffering on TWC 15mbps. Are the other streams buffering for you?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7