• 21(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
Download and replace the userinterface.py into the following directory: plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter-master\resources\lib

Download file--> https://mega.co.nz/#!YZVWAIYL!mVfrR38pVD...gbqNYQibf0 --> link fixed

Credit goes to PhineasFlynn for solving the issue.
I have installed the latest app 0.82.

I cannot login even though I have entered the correct credentials. "Login Failed - check your login credentials"

I have only entered my User ID and password is correct.

Website verifies credentials are correct. Is there something I am missing in the configuration??
I just installed and cannot login either, like others using copy and pasted credentials that are working fine in browser.
HScotty55 I am having an issue with a blank screen when I launch the plugin and tried to grab the fix you linked above at mega.

Mega is asking for a decryption key before I can download. Can you check your link please?
(2015-04-03, 14:03)thermo Wrote: HScotty55 I am having an issue with a blank screen when I launch the plugin and tried to grab the fix you linked above at mega.

Mega is asking for a decryption key before I can download. Can you check your link please?

FIXED LINK.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YZVWAIYL!mVfrR38pVD...gbqNYQibf0
Thanks hscotty55!
Hello,

I've installed Kodi and NHL Gamecenter Plugin (8.2). I think it's really great! Many thanks for this plugin!

However I have a problem.. I cannot watch any Archive Games and Highlights. Live Game works fine. Last night I've watched Cannadiens - Senators game and it was ok. What is more - I also managed to watch it again after few hours when it was still in "Live Games" category...

When I try to watch any archive game I have error 404..
http://pastebin.com/tWDnx8ET

I tried it using all 3 servers but it is the same.

Do you have any idea?
I tried it on 3 different computers and it is the same.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Greetings,
Piecuch
Has anyone figured out any rhyme or reason behind buffering issues and which CDN's are used? It seems so random to me. Its hard to tell if switching CDN's solved a constant buffering issue, or if it just went away on its own.
Has anyone else had a choppy feed on the Home feed (ONLY) of the Ottawa-Montreal game?

I tried multiple PCs - no different. My internet connection is pretty solid right now (clocking at 95 mbps down).

Interestingly, the frame rates displayed show:
P(fr:59.940 ...)
W(fps:44. )

Note that the other feed of this game is displaying at 60fps...
Hello!

I recently purchased an Amazon Fire TV, installed Kodi and the NHL Gamecenter Addon. I can log in to the addon just fine, but whenever I try to play a live stream (and game highlights), it simply says "Working" and then stops. Video does not display at all, then I get a "One or more videos failed to play" message.

Other video-related addons are working fine. Can anyone tell me what's up?

Thanks
Is there any way to watch blacked out games ? Want to watch the Rangers broadcast, can't stand watching NBC announcers.
I'm using FireTV with Kodi.
(2015-04-25, 04:25)NYR94 Wrote: Is there any way to watch blacked out games ? Want to watch the Rangers broadcast, can't stand watching NBC announcers.

When you attempt to watch on Kodi, does it give you an error about the game being blacked out, or does it just fail to play?
(2015-04-25, 04:27)NHLFan Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 04:25)NYR94 Wrote: Is there any way to watch blacked out games ? Want to watch the Rangers broadcast, can't stand watching NBC announcers.

When you attempt to watch on Kodi, does it give you an error about the game being blacked out, or does it just fail to play?

It doesn't give an error
Sign up is weird. They ask for credit card info. But theres no rates posted for membership??
It stoped working for me.Keep geting script error.Only archived games seem to work...
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7