• 4(current)
iOS 8 support
(2014-11-04, 04:40)Raptor69 Wrote: Memphiz, any idea what I'm doing wrong ? ?

This is totally offtopic to this thread - please open a new one so that someone can answer your question.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-11-04, 09:50)Kismukk Wrote: Same problem here. iPad 3, xbmc version: 13.2-2.
14 FPS during a 720p mkv playback Sad

Uploaded a debug log.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=340437

Thanks Memphiz

HW decoder is enabled based on your log. The only thing i can think of - i removed the clamp which scaled all HD content down to 720p (even if it was 1080p). In latest 13.2-2 (and current mainline) i have removed this limitation for all retina devices in the assumption that those devices have enough bandwidth/power to handle the unclamped 1080p material. I wonder if this is the problem here. IIRC iPad3 should be retina right? Will do a testbuild with the clamp back in place for you to test.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Please try this build on the ipad3:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...s8-ios.deb
(2014-11-04, 13:44)Memphiz Wrote: Please try this build on the ipad3:

On my Ipad3 this build fixed that problem.
Sad story ... crap.
(2014-11-04, 18:00)pogo1975 Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 13:44)Memphiz Wrote: Please try this build on the ipad3:

On my Ipad3 this build fixed that problem.

Work like a charm. Thank you Memphiz!

I find an another problem. There is no keyboard when an alternative keyboard set. I'm using swiftkey...
can you ipad3 users please verify if this version still fixes the hd stutter?

(2014-11-04, 21:09)Memphiz Wrote: can you ipad3 users please verify if this version still fixes the hd stutter?

Yes, this version still fixes the hd shutter on my iPad 3.
Could you also try the latest nightly build? (please backup /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC before because it will be moved during installation). I really wonder if the issue is there too. I only have an iphone4s running ios6 and it doesn't stutter - the ipad3 should be more powerfull. While i don't have a problem to do a gotham 13.2-3 release with that fix/workaround i hesitate a bit in doing the same for helix. Hence i need to be sure that it is needed there. (the workaround clamps the rendered resolution which is something i wanted to get rid of for all retina devices...)
(2014-11-04, 22:21)Memphiz Wrote: Could you also try the latest nightly build? (please backup /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC before because it will be moved during installation). I really wonder if the issue is there too. I only have an iphone4s running ios6 and it doesn't stutter - the ipad3 should be more powerfull. While i don't have a problem to do a gotham 13.2-3 release with that fix/workaround i hesitate a bit in doing the same for helix. Hence i need to be sure that it is needed there. (the workaround clamps the rendered resolution which is something i wanted to get rid of for all retina devices...)

Unfortunately after the succesfull kodi nighly install, there is no icon on the "desktop" of the iPad to start the app. I tried uninstall kodi and install back the last version of xbmc, but after a successfull install still there is no app icon. Of course I tried some reboot on the iPad. Do you have any idea how can I recreate the app icon on the iPad "desktop"?
reboot reboot and reboot until its there ... thats the problem with this way to early released jailbreak imo ...
btw there is no problem in having both installed - kodi and xbmc - at the same time ... you just need to copy back your userdata folder from kodi to xbmc after installing kodi ... (its moved during install)...
Hello ,
I have a problem installing kodi / Xbmc on my iPad 2 iOS 8.1 jailbreak. It was working nicely on the ios 7.
I tried to install it from both cydia and nightly versions. Every time I get this error message.
[/code]
http://tinypic.com/r/33o0491/8

BTY , I have 5 giga free disk space

Please advise. Thanks
(2014-11-04, 23:15)Kismukk Wrote: Unfortunately after the succesfull kodi nighly install, there is no icon on the "desktop" of the iPad to start the app. I tried uninstall kodi and install back the last version of xbmc, but after a successfull install still there is no app icon. Of course I tried some reboot on the iPad. Do you have any idea how can I recreate the app icon on the iPad "desktop"?

Try installing another app from Cydia to make it "unstuck". Sometimes it won't show up until you do that even if you reboot and respring.
(2014-11-05, 03:04)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 23:15)Kismukk Wrote: Unfortunately after the succesfull kodi nighly install, there is no icon on the "desktop" of the iPad to start the app. I tried uninstall kodi and install back the last version of xbmc, but after a successfull install still there is no app icon. Of course I tried some reboot on the iPad. Do you have any idea how can I recreate the app icon on the iPad "desktop"?

Try installing another app from Cydia to make it "unstuck". Sometimes it won't show up until you do that even if you reboot and respring.

Thanks!
That one do the trick.

Is it my blindness or iOS 8.1 issue, using now latetest 14.0 nightly and i do not find Live TV from anywhere. Vu+ Enigma2 plugin is enabled and configured. It´s not on settings nor skin setup.
Didnt find it from 13.2-2 either... So how to start Live TV? Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS 8 support0