Timeline didn't select current channel
When entering timeline kodi didn't select current chanell which I am watching.

If I scroll down or up in timeline through channels and exit, after entering timeline, selected chennel is not one I am watching.
If it's a bug, it's a kodi/ui bug. So wrong forum plus the forum is *no* bug tracker.
so its meens that all UI have this bug. If you so smart better move this post to correct forum, now I hear only bla bla bla.
I suspect @manül is suggesting to post in the official 'bug tracker' and that perhaps your post would be better received in another forum. Your comment now I hear only bla bla bla. is neither respectful or conducive to the tone of the forum. Official:Forum rules (wiki) section 4 Moderators They are working for free in a fairly thankless job.
It's a feature, which nobody seems to like / understand, but I know it's a feature.

@xhaggi is the only one I know who likes this feature (and he implemented it). Maybe he can elaborate on this.
hhmm.
strange cause for me it follows what channel i am watching
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
From my experience: At first the guide sets focus on the current channel. If you move the position this gets remembered until the next channel change. I also kind of like this, however some sort of timeout would be nice. e.g. if the guide hasn't been show for one minute the focus will be reset on the current channel.
(2017-06-28, 23:23)manül Wrote: From my experience: At first the guide sets focus on the current channel. If you move the position this gets remembered until the next channel change. I also kind of like this, however some sort of timeout would be nice. e.g. if the guide hasn't been show for one minute the focus will be reset on the current channel.

Yep, it behaves exactly like this.

Nobody will understand this timeout thing, imo. I foresee bug reports like "sometimes Kodi forgets about the channel I have selected. Cannot tell the circumstances, sometimes it just happens." ;-)
(2017-06-29, 18:22)ksooo Wrote: Nobody will understand this timeout thing, imo. I foresee bug reports like "sometimes Kodi forgets about the channel I have selected. Cannot tell the circumstances, sometimes it just happens." ;-)
Probably. That's why I don't do any UI design Smile
@ksooo What if pressing the EPG guide hotkey while already viewing the EPG guide let you jump back to the current channel? This doesn't change any current behavior, doesn't involve any magic timeouts and let the user decide.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timeline didn't select current channel0