• 4(current)
Broken OpenWeatherMap Extended
(2014-11-09, 05:17)aasyss Wrote: Here is correct debug xbmc.log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=345263

previous reply I think I posted wrong log, SORRY

I am new to create debug log.

You need python-imaging (PIL) unfortunately I don't know Android, Linux would be apt-get install python-imaging
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
I tried to set-up all 5 locations (many crashes), finally changed the last two locations to 'blank' and saw the complete weather screen on a restart for the first time [map et all]. (I note the settings.xml seemed to be fully populated) ended up with the 3rd location as default, attempting to change this (using the slide out up arrow) resulted in a crash, on restart the location was correct. From what I see this looks like a great addition to Kodi, many thanks for your hard work.

P.S. I did note that the joystick game pad in system was selected by default, which is the only alteration from clean install.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=345761
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=345765

Wondering if moving to a nightly would be advised?
(2014-11-09, 17:13)PatK Wrote: I tried to set-up all 5 locations (many crashes), finally changed the last two locations to 'blank' and saw the complete weather screen on a restart for the first time [map et all]. (I note the settings.xml seemed to be fully populated) ended up with the 3rd location as default, attempting to change this (using the slide out up arrow) resulted in a crash, on restart the location was correct. From what I see this looks like a great addition to Kodi, many thanks for your hard work.

P.S. I did note that the joystick game pad in system was selected by default, which is the only alteration from clean install.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=345761
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=345765

Wondering if moving to a nightly would be advised?

i doubt it. either the addon is doing something incredibly stupid or it's just a bug in xbmc.
i'm not able to reproduce the crash myself and what i can tell from the several logfiles i've seen so far
is the addon runs correctly the first time, but instantly crashes xbmc the second time it starts.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

there's a bug with PIL (a library this addon uses) on android.
a potential fix is being worked on:
5218 (PR)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Beta 2 seems to have cured the crashing for my set-up.
(2014-11-09, 18:54)ronie Wrote:

there's a bug with PIL (a library this addon uses) on android.
a potential fix is being worked on:
5218 (PR)
thanks Ronie let me check link
All right in kodi beta 2 + aeon nox 5 + win 7
Is possible conditional fanart now or in future?
(2014-11-16, 16:50)narvatu Wrote: All right in kodi beta 2 + aeon nox 5 + win 7
Is possible conditional fanart now or in future?

this addon supports conditional fanart.
if you have problems with it, you need to ask for help in the aeon nox thread.
So is skin cnfluence in master fully support this addon now? I see the addon in repo, but the maps are missing
(2014-11-16, 17:36)uNiversal Wrote: So is skin cnfluence in master fully support this addon now? I see the addon in repo, but the maps are missing

yes, it's fully supported in confluence.
Hi ronie.

I have updated skin.rapier to fully support OpenWeatherMap Extended and everything seems to work perfectly Smile

Except the Map.%i.Heading

Maybe it's just in my end, but I have tested this both in Confluence and Rapier on two seperate systems. It seems to provide labels only for Precipitation, Clouds and Wind - the other 2 labels are left blank.

Cheers
Christian
(2014-11-16, 22:43)Gade Wrote: Hi ronie.

I have updated skin.rapier to fully support OpenWeatherMap Extended and everything seems to work perfectly Smile

Maybe it's just in my end, but I have tested this both in Confluence and Rapier on two seperate systems. It seems to provide labels only for Precipitation, Clouds and Wind - the other 2 labels are left blank.

Cheers
Christian

those labels will only show up if you use a nightly built.
people using xbmc gotham will have to do without i'm afraid.
(2014-11-16, 23:12)ronie Wrote:
(2014-11-16, 22:43)Gade Wrote: Hi ronie.

Cheers
Christian

those labels will only show up if you use a nightly built.
people using xbmc gotham will have to do without i'm afraid.

Cool, no worries.

I will just add them manually to XBMC's language strings locally.

Cheers
Hello. Love the look of this add on after getting used to Wunderground and now having to go to Yahoo. I just did a fresh install of Helix Beta 4 from the download page. I installed this app and it has crashed on me several times. First when I was entering the locations. Random. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. Finally got the three locations I wanted in there. Went out to the main screen and used the slide out menu to try to change location and it crashed Helix again. I will try to do a debug log tomorrow if I get a chance but I wanted you to know that there are still issues. Thanks
(2014-11-25, 10:01)Montanabeefy1 Wrote: Hello. Love the look of this add on after getting used to Wunderground and now having to go to Yahoo. I just did a fresh install of Helix Beta 4 from the download page. I installed this app and it has crashed on me several times. First when I was entering the locations. Random. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. Finally got the three locations I wanted in there. Went out to the main screen and used the slide out menu to try to change location and it crashed Helix again. I will try to do a debug log tomorrow if I get a chance but I wanted you to know that there are still issues. Thanks

ok, thx.
i'll have a look at the debug log whenever you get to it.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenWeatherMap Extended2