• 142(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-11-22, 15:17)paddymcgin Wrote: Any fix for the drop out of stream every couple minutes? Cheers
See post before. Roll back to earlier version if you can for now until there is a fix by eracknaphobia hopefully soon.
(2015-11-22, 15:28)tedbaker Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 15:17)paddymcgin Wrote: Any fix for the drop out of stream every couple minutes? Cheers
See post before. Roll back to earlier version if you can for now until there is a fix by eracknaphobia hopefully soon.

Thanks mate
(2015-11-13, 15:29)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 00:03)chilindude Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 18:50)swd72000 Wrote: Is there anyway of adding in the option to enter captcha for kodi on android?
Still have the issue of bad user and password but it works fine on kodi on a Mac. Using Comcast xfinity logon.

Thanks again for the hard work.

+1, please answer eracknaphobia, love the addon but this would be so good. Thanks

Probably not going to happen. If it were easy, I would have already done it.

(2015-11-13, 04:27)thechemist Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 16:20)gavp1981 Wrote: The chemist are you using a vpn?

I am not using a VPN. I'm in CA so i wouldn't think i would need to

I'm now getting failed to authorize, I know I'm putting in the username and password correctly because i can login to directTV.com

I did a quick test with the Direct TV credentials I wrote the code with and was able to login in successfully. Have you tried to login to the NBC live extra website? If it doesn't work there then it won't work here.
Thanks for the reply and hard work anywayBig Grin
(2015-11-06, 18:17)eracknaphobia Wrote: v2015.11.6
- Removed Quality selection for temporary fix for all streams

Until I've found a better way of handling the issues with streams not playing, I've removed the stream selection ability. It's still in the settings but it will have no effect. Instead kodi will poll your internet speed at the time when opening the stream and choose a feed by default. It's a patch job for sure, but it's better than not being able to play the streams.

Is there any way to change the stream quality to sd yet.The stream is playing 720 which causes buffering and i want to lower it.
As of this morning 11/28 live streams are timing out after nearly 3 minutes of playback. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

**Edit** Nevermind. I just installed the version found here which is a few versions behind the latest updates... and it is working perfectly.
(2015-11-28, 19:37)chief27 Wrote: As of this morning 11/28 live streams are timing out after nearly 3 minutes of playback. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Yes same here, I tried different stream variations but was still the same and then I just gave up.
(2015-11-28, 19:48)redbellied Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 19:37)chief27 Wrote: As of this morning 11/28 live streams are timing out after nearly 3 minutes of playback. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Yes same here, I tried different stream variations but was still the same and then I just gave up.
See my edited post above. Hopefully it will help you out.
(2015-11-28, 19:50)chief27 Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 19:48)redbellied Wrote:
See my edited post above. Hopefully it will help you out.
Thanks, I had been looking for an older version.
any devs want to look into the stream dropping issue?

It happens on mac, linux and firetv
Still working just fine on my Windows machines
(2015-11-29, 08:27)utuxia Wrote: any devs want to look into the stream dropping issue?

Even on the link on post #2020?
(2015-11-29, 08:27)utuxia Wrote: any devs want to look into the stream dropping issue?

Folks experiencing login authorization failures with comcast/xfinity should try updating Adobe Flash on their systems.

I'm running Kodi 15.2 Isengard on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit in the US with a valid comcast/xfinity account. Even though I was able to login and watch content in any browser, I would get an authorization failure when using this add-on.

I then went to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ and downloaded and installed all available Flash versions for my OS - in my case, these were the options:

* FP 19 for Opera and Chromium - PPAPI
* FP 19 for Internet Explorer - ActiveX
* FP 19 for Firefox - NPAPI

After installing all of the above, I was able to use this add-on without any authorization failure. Playback is great - high quality stutter-free. Much better than viewing in the browsers, actually.

Great add-on!
I'm not getting any drops on openelec.
Was not able to watch Arsenal using Add-on on Windows 7 sp1. Stammie is a fortunate user...
Continuous drops at almost 2 minutes of play time each try for me. Gave up on 6th try.
Note: this was done after validating thru the browser first since the addon will not validate me on Cox.
You using vpn etc?
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13