• 18(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-01-25, 23:57)Olliepop Wrote: I've just tried with Unotelly, still get buffering on the Golf channel running at 1080. Is there a way I can make it run at a lower rate? Say 720 and try that?

Does your ISP have sufficient bandwidth, like atleast 10 meg.

If its buffering at 1080, it will also buffer at 720 in my experience. You can change the bandwidth from the addon settings...

The issue is with Unotelly or any SMART DNS IMHO....

Better off getting a fully fledged VPN.
(2015-01-26, 10:31)salman79uk Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 23:57)Olliepop Wrote: I've just tried with Unotelly, still get buffering on the Golf channel running at 1080. Is there a way I can make it run at a lower rate? Say 720 and try that?

If its buffering at 1080, it will also buffer at 720 in my experience. You can change the bandwidth from the addon settings...

Yes, I have 36 meg! I've managed to change the settings. Running at 720 now on the Golf channel and no buffer Cool
(2015-01-26, 11:30)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 10:31)salman79uk Wrote:

Yes, I have 36 meg! I've managed to change the settings. Running at 720 now on the Golf channel and no buffer Cool

The real test is in the evening on a weekday especially in the UK, thats when most smart dns suffer.
(2015-01-26, 13:01)salman79uk Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 11:30)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 10:31)salman79uk Wrote: Does your ISP have sufficient bandwidth, like atleast 10 meg.

The real test is in the evening on a weekday especially in the UK, thats when most smart dns suffer.

True. I'm going to try get a VPN up and running on my PI just in case. Failing that I'll just revert to the NBC app on my iPad.
(2015-01-26, 13:37)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 13:01)salman79uk Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 11:30)Olliepop Wrote: Yes, I have 36 meg! I've managed to change the settings. Running at 720 now on the Golf channel and no buffer Cool

True. I'm going to try get a VPN up and running on my PI just in case. Failing that I'll just revert to the NBC app on my iPad.

Vpn on the pi is too cpu hungry and will limit your download speed to 700-800 kbps (about 6 meg) and you WILL get buffer problems. Either get a vpn router or upgrade the pi. I had this issue before I got a chromebox and now it runs smooooth Smile
Is it me or the NBCSN live stream is gone? All I have is the golf channel.
It is 10 PM eastern time zone and I had a choice between golf and dan patrick show. So it seems like other shows besides golf is working okay. I will try another show in about 2 hours for PFT Live. Hope this helps you.
Whoops lost track of time. I did not check PFT Live from this afternoon but I will try checking in on Nascar America in a half hour
I just confirmed that NBC Sports plugin is showing pro football talk along with golf channel live on my system. So hopefully that helps answer you question, piratko. Hopefully your system shows more too.

Just to add, though I mentioned it too many times before, this plugin rocks and to those who maintain it keep up the good work. Let's me watch the NHL rivalry games that I don't get on NHL Game Center Live. Where would I be?
(2015-01-26, 18:49)YippeeKaiay Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 13:37)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 13:01)salman79uk Wrote: The real test is in the evening on a weekday especially in the UK, thats when most smart dns suffer.

Vpn on the pi is too cpu hungry and will limit your download speed to 700-800 kbps (about 6 meg) and you WILL get buffer problems. Either get a vpn router or upgrade the pi. I had this issue before I got a chromebox and now it runs smooooth Smile

I have overclocked my PI onto Turbo (1ghz). Seems to handle 720p with openvpn (just). Does stutter on Full HD 1080p.
Do you think that increasing the advancedsettings readbufferfactor will help?
Has anyone got overclocked working smooth with this plugin and openvpn?
Anyone know why the prem games for the weekend aren't showing in the lineup?
(2015-01-28, 18:42)peterreed1982 Wrote: Anyone know why the prem games for the weekend aren't showing in the lineup?

I think they are supposed to show up right before kick off. What lineup are you referring to anyway?
(2015-01-28, 18:42)peterreed1982 Wrote: Anyone know why the prem games for the weekend aren't showing in the lineup?

They are all showing on mine.

All are showing for me too.

As an aside I'm quite looking forward to watching the Superbowl with this addon on Sunday rather than enduring Kevin Cadle et all on Sky
Anyone offer any assistance please. I have DNS set up on my ATV2 and access US Netflix and alike. I have tried to locate and install this bit it doesn't show in the repo for me.

Settings-addons-get addons- XBMC.org addons-Video addons- then it jumps from Nascar.com to NFL Teams in the listngs of the addons. ANyone point where i'm going wrong.

Thanks
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13