• 219(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2017-04-08, 20:28)eracknaphobia Wrote: The new version gives you a registration code which you must activate on another device. All providers are available at that point.

Version 2016.12.29 also gives me an activation code which I have to put in on my laptop or phone.

I'll have to try it again. Is there any advantage to the newest version vs the previous one? I'm still using Jarvis, so does it make a difference?

Also, am I going to have to reauthorize the app *every* time I use it? I seem to have to use the activation procedure every time now. :-[
Crystal Palace v Arsenal working no problem,has anything been changed ?
(2017-04-10, 21:59)Atron Wrote: Crystal Palace v Arsenal working no problem,has anything been changed ?

No.

This game is standard encryption. The others that dont work have a AES-128 encryption which the player (ffmpeg) cant decode.
(2017-04-10, 22:04)fe33er Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 21:59)Atron Wrote: Crystal Palace v Arsenal working no problem,has anything been changed ?

No.

This game is standard encryption. The others that dont work have a AES-128 encryption which the player (ffmpeg) cant decode.

My question would be, why keep changing the encryption method ?
They are probably testing the waters to see how it effects their official apps. My bet is they will eventually move all their streams to use this encryption. Piracy addons helped force their hand to make this change.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...-audiences
(2017-04-13, 15:54)eracknaphobia Wrote: They are probably testing the waters to see how it effects their official apps. My bet is they will eventually move all their streams to use this encryption. Piracy addons helped force their hand to make this change.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...-audiences

Do you think you can find a solution to the new encryption method Erack ?
Eventually, it's kinda over my head but I willing to learn and lend a hand if need be. Peak3d is currently working on adding this functionality to kodi.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=303609
So I just downloaded the add-on, the only green option I have currently is the golf channel. I am trying to watch hockey and the games are in blue. When I click on them, it says "your device is not authorized to view the selected stream. Would you like to authorize this device now?" Is there any danger in selecting yes? It would not send out my IP address or anything like that, would it? and lastly, this will enable me to watch all these channels that I activate, correct?
See the first post.
After 2 weeks of not working, all is good this morning. Watching Spurs v. Bournemouth with no issues.
What is the difference between the add ons NBC sports live extra and NBC sports live extra Legacy please ?
Legacy is the old version that is no longer updated and it was replaced with the activation key version which allows all cable / sattelite providers.
(2017-04-21, 23:00)eracknaphobia Wrote: Legacy is the old version that is no longer updated and it was replaced with the activation key version which allows all cable / sattelite providers.

Thanks ! Maybe if we all send some beer money we can stimulate Eracks brain ;-)
ok here is my take on new encryption being used, it now seems that any game that is live on Sky Sports in the UK will not work in the add on.

Ive been testing their security of NBC SN website, and this is the same with the actual direct links, they normally played ok in chrome browser with HLS add on, but they do not now

hopefully something can be sorted
(2017-04-27, 00:03)markeymark Wrote: ok here is my take on new encryption being used, it now seems that any game that is live on Sky Sports in the UK will not work in the add on.

Ive been testing their security of NBC SN website, and this is the same with the actual direct links, they normally played ok in chrome browser with HLS add on, but they do not now

hopefully something can be sorted
Thursday Man C Man U was live on $ky and no problem to follow on NBCSN add on and Android add on, so that theory is not correct, I think its just random testing like Erack said.
  • 219(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13