• 6(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2014-11-29, 15:07)Akki007 Wrote: I understand what you're saying, you're just wrong. NBCSN can only be accessed with a cable subscription. So the equivalent would be sky/virgin. It's free to access the online offer because you already pay for it via your cable sub, a la sky go. Now do you UNDERSTAND?

Forcing me to comment again,lol...

You are failing to see the bigger picture,I call it one dimensional thinking,lol.When I first found this addon I asked myself two questions,how & why? So spent quite some time researching it.

Before being judge,jury & executioner I urge you to take the time to view the addon code & see it in action,then & ONLY then will we talk about legality Tongue
(2014-12-01, 18:16)smokey666 Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 15:07)Akki007 Wrote: I understand what you're saying, you're just wrong. NBCSN can only be accessed with a cable subscription. So the equivalent would be sky/virgin. It's free to access the online offer because you already pay for it via your cable sub, a la sky go. Now do you UNDERSTAND?

Forcing me to comment again,lol...

You are failing to see the bigger picture,I call it one dimensional thinking,lol.When I first found this addon I asked myself two questions,how & why? So spent quite some time researching it.

Before being judge,jury & executioner I urge you to take the time to view the addon code & see it in action,then & ONLY then will we talk about legality Tongue

I agree with you, this add-on doesn't actually steal the stream in any way. It doesn't break/hack/crack or use any passwords. It just simply links to an unencrypted stream that is easily and freely accessible within a web browser anyway. The only thing that the stream checks for is your geolocation.

The only thing that could be said to be part of a paid cable subscription is access to the official NBC Sports Live Extra web/iOS/Android apps rather than the actual content its self.

It is most definitely a bending of the rules rather than a breaking of them until they lock the streams behind behind the username/password
Excellent add on works great get watch Swansea far better quality than normal stream. One question why is Swansea qpr not listed for tonight's match every other game is and it's definitely on extra time today
(2014-12-02, 10:27)swansdc11 Wrote: Excellent add on works great get watch Swansea far better quality than normal stream. One question why is Swansea qpr not listed for tonight's match every other game is and it's definitely on extra time today

I was wondering the same about the Man Utd vs Stoke game. It's on NBCSN but not showing up in the add-on.
I would hazard a guess this addon is based on one of the NBC Sports Live Extra apps and not the website,
Swansea-QPR and Man Utd-Stoke are both listed as upcoming events on the website but not on the Windows 8.1 app. If you have an NBC login I suggest using the website for either of those games if they don't update their apps
Both games now listed
Some of the kick off times are listed as 8pm, when they are 7.45pm, same last night too. You can't select a match until it turns blue, so missing 15 minutes of some games. Is this due to the times on the NBC website?
Arsenal game wasn't highlighted blue and still watched it prior to kickoff.
Can someone please help me I have nbc sports add on on my 4.4.2 minix x8 h, it was working fine but now all I get is script error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the add on but still script error any advice would be fantastic thanks in advance!!
(2014-12-05, 23:38)robbie11 Wrote: Can someone please help me I have nbc sports add on on my 4.4.2 minix x8 h, it was working fine but now all I get is script error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the add on but still script error any advice would be fantastic thanks in advance!!

I just installed this Add-on and it works fine for me. For someone to help you, please post a log file.

Here's a link telling you how to do that: Debug_log (wiki)
Script error for me too on Windows 8 and IOS.
Did the main cam for the Man City match not work for anyone else here tonight? The tactical cam worked but there was no volume. Someone else I spoke to said it happened to them too. It was fine for the earlier games.
City match worked for me. Flawless!
(2014-12-06, 21:32)mjd72 Wrote: Did the main cam for the Man City match not work for anyone else here tonight? The tactical cam worked but there was no volume. Someone else I spoke to said it happened to them too. It was fine for the earlier games.

Failed for me also (click did nothing, three or four clicks, received the generic XBMC failed pop up). Tactical cam did work. I was able to watch the game later from within "Featured - Full Replays".
Worked fine for me.

Watching Villa v Leicester as I write.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13