• 60(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Bucket of horse crap. Works like a charm
The crap or the plugin?
I'm struggling to get anything to stream on this addon. . I'm running a vpn but none of the links work. Is there a problem?
Seriously!?!
Oh sorry. . I see from looking back there is a problem. . Should read first. Sorry!
It's fixed, see horse crap in a bucket fix.
? ? ?
Forget it
I did. . Thanks for the help.
If you need help with an NBC Sports Account, PM me, but make sure you can except PM's !!!!
(2015-04-12, 12:11)Lordbazza Wrote: what its that a website or a app

Lordbazza if you wanted me to PM you back then you have to allow PM's in your profile, if you don't I can't PM you.
First post. I'm a brand new Raspberry Pi 2 owner, and new to these forums. I mostly bought the unit based on a buddies recommendation to be able to watch the NHL Playoffs with this add-on. Is it just me, or does it not work? I can get Golf and NASCAR feeds to work, but I have no interest in those. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm in the U.S. if that makes a difference.
It's broken. Unlikely to be fixed. See the previous 3-4 pages for details.
@eyeballtickler7 ^ Thanks

Roku and Apple TV have the NBC Sports Live Extra app (w/ log in required). Is there such an add-on for Kodi?
(2015-05-23, 01:04)Chiefy Wrote: @eyeballtickler7 ^ Thanks

Roku and Apple TV have the NBC Sports Live Extra app (w/ log in required). Is there such an add-on for Kodi?

Seriously?!! Yes there is an addon, your currently posting in the forum for that very addon!
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13