• 2(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
hi, when i try amnd play anything in NBC llive it says playback failed. trying on an android tv

help

thanks
(2014-11-11, 22:56)cring Wrote: hi, when i try amnd play anything in NBC llive it says playback failed. trying on an android tv

help

thanks

If you are outside USA you need a DNS or VPN for it to work...
how do i get a vpn or dns on xbmc?
Getting script error on live stream. Replays are working fine
Hi still can't play anything on nbc sports, playback failed . Can someone instruct how to change vpn or DNS in xmbc, I'm in the uk if this is the fix
(2014-11-18, 23:20)cring Wrote: Hi still can't play anything on nbc sports, playback failed . Can someone instruct how to change vpn or DNS in xmbc, I'm in the uk if this is the fix

you may be better off asking how to do that in the appropriate forum for the version of xbmc you are using
since that is not relevant really to this add-on

by version, we mean
xbmcbuntu, windows, rasp pi, openelec etc....
(2014-11-18, 23:20)cring Wrote: Hi still can't play anything on nbc sports, playback failed . Can someone instruct how to change vpn or DNS in xmbc, I'm in the uk if this is the fix

Google Unotelly or Unblock-US. Pretty simple from there.Good luck!!
Nothing showing up for me tonight under Live&Upcoming except the Golf channel. Sad
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Yes was looking forward to Rangers/Flyers game. Not much interests in the Golf channel. Disappointing though I have faith it will be fixed and will continue being one of my favorite add-ons..
(2014-11-20, 03:17)MetalChris Wrote: Nothing showing up for me tonight under Live&Upcoming except the Golf channel. Sad

There's nothing showing except The Golf Channel on the Windows 8.1 app either, however the website still seems to be working if you have a login
They have changed the url locations, I'm currently working on a fix.
(2014-11-20, 17:32)eracknaphobia Wrote: They have changed the url locations, I'm currently working on a fix.
Thank you kindly!!! Good luck!!
I have the Live & Upcoming section working again. I didn't have time to thoroughly test it, but it should be fine. I have removed the "On NBC Sports" menu option for now because it has changed drastically and will take a while longer before I canget it going again. I wanted to make sure I got the live & upcoming section fixed before the games this weekend, so if you find any bugs please report them here along with a link to the xbmc debug log file. Once I'm sure all the bugs have been fixed I'll submit a copy to the xbmc add-on library.

Download Link
Superb work on the quick fix...you should be knighted for your services!!
Had to fix something already Confused

I removed all the "CSN" items as they aren't actual video, they're just used for scoring updates. Same download link as before.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13