• 3(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
pfft........i take it all back....you should be shot at dawn Wink
(2014-11-21, 17:39)eracknaphobia Wrote: I have the Live & Upcoming section working again. I didn't have time to thoroughly test it, but it should be fine. I have removed the "On NBC Sports" menu option for now because it has changed drastically and will take a while longer before I canget it going again. I wanted to make sure I got the live & upcoming section fixed before the games this weekend, so if you find any bugs please report them here along with a link to the xbmc debug log file. Once I'm sure all the bugs have been fixed I'll submit a copy to the xbmc add-on library.

Download Link

Thanks for the fixes Smile Will happily report any bugs I find.Thanks for all your hard work.This addon is quite simply AWESOME!!

Cheers
Sorry, there won't be an auto-update?
(2014-11-21, 18:46)Arse4life Wrote: Sorry, there won't be an auto-update?

No, not right away.
(2014-11-21, 18:56)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 18:46)Arse4life Wrote: Sorry, there won't be an auto-update?

No, not right away.

Thanks. I installed the fix and in version 0.0.6 now. Schedule for tomorrow is up. Golf channel is working, as well.
Thanks for the fix, all EPL games are now showing, many thanks
Thanks for the fix. This is a great source for the footie.
thank you thank you for your work
Hi,

I'm running XBMC off of a Raspberry Pi.

What am I meant to do with the download link? Just install it from zip file? Do I uninstall the old link?

Any help would be appreaciated as it's an hour till kickoff.
Uninstall it for a piece of mind or go over it it doesnt matter i dont think. Install it from ZIP yes.

PS i registered here because i know what its like to need to watch football good luck.
Jumped on the forums to report that the live schedule is no worky... But looks like you're on the ball. Excellent support and very refreshing. Well done sir!

No disrespect as this add-on is perfect for folks without EPL access otherwise... but it's a shame that I even have to use this as I'm a Verizon FIOS subscriber. Wish Verizon would step up and add the Live Extra channels to their line up.
Amazing. Live works using a vpn so had to reduce quality so SD 1400 and stopped the buffering. Thanks.
0.0.6 installed and working just dandy!

Did a fresh install of Kodi on ATV2 last night hoping to fix 1Channel, and there's still an issue with that. Lost Sportsdevil, but reinstalled from zip file today, and then I found this, which the feeds are FLAWLESS!

Great job, keep up the good work!
First I just wanted to thank eracknaphobia for this fantastic addon. Can anyone recommend the best smart DNS for somebody using this in the UK? I used the trial Smart DNS proxy today but it still buffered a few times on 1400 kps quality. My download speed is over 30mps so I don't think it's my download speed but maybe what the smart DNS can keep up with. Thanks.
Try unotelly
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13