• 4(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2014-11-22, 16:33)shaz786 Wrote: Amazing. Live works using a vpn so had to reduce quality so SD 1400 and stopped the buffering. Thanks.

Shaz which VPN do you use and what is your line speed? Thanks
hi eracknaphobia

nbc sports 0.0.6 is working all great in xbmc windows 7 but only golf is working in xbmc android not sure what is wrong
Line speed is 70mb fibre optic. Using vpn one click on iOS.
Vpn kepard is a good one to use 15 days free
(2014-11-22, 20:17)shaz786 Wrote: Line speed is 70mb fibre optic. Using vpn one click on iOS.

Lol...I cant even get 10mb here yet....With 70mb you cant stream 2200kbps...Try free trial from unblock us and unotelly...
nbc working now on android sorry had time zone set wrong
120mb speed using unotelly on android mx box plays very well
I'll give unotelly a go. Thanks.
I'm using a free vpn service so the speed isn't going to be great.
The fact this bypasses the login will be the death of it.
As there are alot of users of the site, I dont think that it will be found as quick as you may think. Time will tell, great app none the less.
Works very well. However im only getting the SD version of the stream. I've got HD checked in the settings but the stream is only standard.
nvm 720 working well now. Great app.

But will it last?
(2014-11-23, 01:50)Kashinoda Wrote: The fact this bypasses the login will be the death of it.

I agree. Make as second version with the login bit.
Eracknophobia, any idea (roughly) when the updated app will be available through the usual repo? I've got a Fire TV and it's a royal pain in the a*rse trying to get the downloadable zip file sideloaded.

Oh, and as someone with a working log-in for the NBC Sports Extra app, I'd echo the above comments/requests for a 'log-in' version
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13