Play DVD from HD
13.2 “Gotham”
Win 7 Ultimate x64

I'm migrating from Microsoft MCE 2005, and the only thing I'm missing in XBMC is the way MCE plays DVDs that are stored on hard disk.
I can browse to the IFO file and start the DVD, but I want too start the DVD by selecting the folder that contains VIDEO_TS.

I've search and found an answer (Stacking folders) on this forum but that was for an older XBMC version.

Still the same solution I believe.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sounds good.
Unfortunately I can't find the option/setting.
Maybe you need to change your settings level. In confluence screen, when in settings, go to the bottom left and click on settings until it says expert.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Found it :-)
It's called "Combine split video items."

--------------------------

Instead of opening another thread for my very basic questions I just go off-topic in my own thread. I hope that's not against the forum rules.

Is it possible to configure the exact folder/path XBMC opens at start up?

I only watch video's so I don't have to see any functionality besides the list of my videos's.
I can configure XBMC to open the video section at launch but then I still am several clicks away from my actual video's.
This is very skin dependent. Play with few different skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play DVD from HD0