• 10(current)
Release NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
Just downloaded the nhl gamecenter 0.8.0 on kodi and can't login with my rogers account Keeps giving me login failed but it works fine with that account everywhere else.

Any help would be great.
(2015-03-17, 03:31)Salomonl Wrote: Just downloaded the nhl gamecenter 0.8.0 on kodi and can't login with my rogers account Keeps giving me login failed but it works fine with that account everywhere else.

Any help would be great.

Wrong thread... however in the thread for the one you installed I believe there were a group of people with similar issues... try the one in this thread (see 1st post), it has been rock solid all season.
I do have to say thank you very much for this addon. It is working great. I just joined rogers and was looking forward to gamecenter live but not watching it only on my ipad, but thanks to you I can enjoy on my android box. Thank you.
I rebuilt my XBMC rig so decided to make a fanart for this paticular GameCenter addon. If you like it please feel free to use it!

Dude, Thank you SOOOOO freakin' much for this addon. Absolutely amazing work on this.
(2015-03-20, 05:36)comfox1 Wrote: I rebuilt my XBMC rig so decided to make a fanart for this paticular GameCenter addon. If you like it please feel free to use it!

That's... amazing. I wonder if there'd be any confusion with the Rogers logo being relatively prominent though. "Oh, I don't have Rogers, so this won't work for me" sort of situation. I need to see if there's an easy way to tell Kodi to evict the previous fanart from its cache so that it forces the new one to be used.

I'm also pleasantly surprised to see that things haven't gone horribly broken in my absence. That's always a nice bonus. As far as hiding the stream durations go, I'll see what I can do.
Just installed the v.0.0.22 and getting Script Failed. have an active Rogers game centre live account. what could be the issue?
Everything worked perfectly until yesterday and the last game of the season, suddenly script error.The only thing that works is archived games.We have a playoffs starting on Wednesday...
(2015-04-12, 07:06)stutunaru Wrote: Just installed the v.0.0.22 and getting Script Failed. have an active Rogers game centre live account. what could be the issue?

(2015-04-12, 13:55)ferdo22 Wrote: Everything worked perfectly until yesterday and the last game of the season, suddenly script error.The only thing that works is archived games.We have a playoffs starting on Wednesday...

This is likely occurring because there are no games scheduled today so there is no data for the addon to access.

Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/antichris/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/main.py", line 502, in <module>
                                                game_center.MODE_list(today_only)
                                              File "/home/antichris/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/main.py", line 315, in MODE_list
                                                games = self.game_center.get_games_list(today_only)
                                              File "/home/antichris/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/resources/lib/nhlgc.py", line 308, in get_games_list
                                                games_list = r_xml['result']['games']['game']
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Funny story (probably only to me, though!), but I actually fixed that no games error back in December. I apparently never got around to packaging it up into a proper update, though. Whoops! I'll try to actually cross off the few items that are on my to-do list today.

Edit: v0.0.23 is out. I updated the fanart, fixed the script errors for no games, and also added an option to hide stream durations (sort of). The stream durations are hidden from the game listings, but I don't know how to actually hide them while you're watching the video. It's a start, at least.
thanks for your work!
I have no live games.When I click on Isles-Caps it starts to play some old Ottawa-Chicago game.Same with Sens-Habs it starts some Detroit-Pholadelphia game
(2015-04-16, 02:09)ferdo22 Wrote: I have no live games.When I click on Isles-Caps it starts to play some old Ottawa-Chicago game.Same with Sens-Habs it starts some Detroit-Pholadelphia game

Same issue here, and it seems like it might be related to credential verification. I can change my info and still get those same streams instead of the live games, and using the other gamecenter add-on, I'm not able to access anything even with the correct info. Maybe the way verification is handled on gamecenter's end was changed? I'm using a rogers account if that's relevant.
All games show as 'Blacked Out' for me. I can click through and get to the stream menu but the listed games do not play, only the replays mentioned above start to play. This seems to be the NHL's way of attempting to force people into subscribing to cable or satellite packages that provide NBCSN, NHL Network, CNBC, and USA Network. I'd be willing to pay for an NHLGC Playoff package, but the NHL refuses to offer one.

Thanks for all your hard work timewasted, but it looks like I'm SOL until next season.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
The other version of NHLGC works fine for playoffs but I like this version better if it gets fixed.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)3