• 36(current)
Release NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
(2016-10-22, 23:09)wtbe Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 21:25)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 21:05)austen0316 Wrote: What's the easiest way up update this?

Download the latest version here:

https://static.timewasted.me/files/plugi...lbtest.zip

Then install from zip.

I also just tried to go from .28 up to .31.

I entered this as a new source and then went to Open from Zip but it won't give me a Zip file to download. There are a few folders to open but nothing really leads anywhere. What am I doing wrong?? I'm no expert but I've done this before with other repos with no issue.

Thanks alot

The link is a static .zip file, not a repo. Don't add it as a source. Download the .zip to your machine, then install from zip in Kodi.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Thanks a lot. Pretty easy fix when you stop and pay attention to what you are doing.

It's working great. Thanks again.
Hi all, I'm getting a Certificate Verify Failed error (ssl.c:590) for all games.... Anyone else getting this? Any thoughts on a fix?

Running Kodi 17 (Beta 3), and .31
(2016-10-16, 16:44)FourteenWords Wrote: Kodi uses the ffmpeg buffer for it's streams. This buffer is very small and cannot be manipulated. This results in the stream pausing whenever the buffer runs out.

When your watching the next match-up. Press 'O', to bring up the on-screen video diagnostics.

Alternate methods of viewing such as the Roku use adaptive bit-rate streaming. Instead of pausing the feed it simply reduces the bit-rate until your connection stabilizes.

Is this true? If so will version 17 fix this?
Hi everyone, new to the forum. Could someone explain to me why i may be getting games being blacked out on my kodibox using the latest gamecenterlive addon(timewasted) but when i login to NHL gamecenter on my mobile phone on the same wifi i can watch those same games? For example i live in E Can and i am watching Bruins v Florida on my phone no problem, yet when i try to watch on my TV through kodi addon over 60% of todays games are saying "blacked out". Makes no sense. I have legitimate login credentials and i am not having issues on my phone. When i try to watch on Rogers site on my desktop i get application error through Chrome. Not happy. Paid $230 bucks to watch Bruins.
(2016-10-30, 22:41)theoren_1 Wrote: Hi all, I'm getting a Certificate Verify Failed error (ssl.c:590) for all games.... Anyone else getting this? Any thoughts on a fix?

Running Kodi 17 (Beta 3), and .31

I'm getting this as well. Running libreelec 7.02 (kodi 16.1) add-on version .31
I'm am getting the following error when trying to log in:

[Errno 1]_ssl.c:480:error:14090086:SSL
Routones:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
(Function_init_)

Any idea how to resolve?

Then install from zip.

(2016-11-06, 12:25)Mkeene Wrote: I'm am getting the following error when trying to log in:

(Function_init_)

Any idea how to resolve?

Ready the above quote. You need to install version .31 to resolve the ssl issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Is anyone having issues with constant buffering and audio cutting out for extended periods of time?

I'm playing on on nexus player.

Sent from my iPhone
yes with both versions.

The stream is not fine, so it buffers more if monitor syncrinasation is active.
Does anybody still have the zip? It worked fine for me, I forgot to back it up though and am now using a new computer.

Thanks

EDIT - Link works again
Does anyone have a working link for version .31?
The one listed here is broken.

Thanks to all of you working on Kodi and its associated plugins!

Cheers all!
For anyone that has buffering issues. Someone posted a fix there that worked for me and many users. Please report if this works for you too as this might help a lot of people! The solution consists of blocking access to a faulty CDN on your router.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2451288
(2016-11-06, 13:30)LeRitz Wrote:

Then install from zip.

(2016-11-06, 12:25)Mkeene Wrote: I'm am getting the following error when trying to log in:

(Function_init_)

Any idea how to resolve?

Ready the above quote. You need to install version .31 to resolve the ssl issue.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

When i read the changelog of the version you quoted in your reply it says version 0.28. Is version 0.31 still contained?
Pretty sure. Install it and see.

Sent from my iPhone
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)3