Release SiO2-X - Gotham
(2014-10-21, 23:51)fastcolors Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 22:19)rridder Wrote: I also have a problem with the tv icon. Mine is enabled but it's not showing. I've noticed in the page customizer that there is also another icon on off but there no title attached to it.

the other icon you referring to is the one for TVShow Next Aired support... which is happening in Helix... Wink

try disable and enable pvr.
also are you on 2.2.2 or 2.2.1?

trying to give you a gotham version as fast as i can.. Confused

Just take your time, no need to rush it. Sorry think i was unclear, i was talking about the tvshow icon, not the live tv :-). I'm on 2.2.2
meanwhile... helix gets a new fullscreen info window Smile

(2014-10-21, 23:57)rridder Wrote: Just take your time, no need to rush it. Sorry think i was unclear, i was talking about the tvshow icon, not the live tv :-). I'm on 2.2.2

i know it's gonna suck a little but try and reset all skin settings... that way if a setting got sucked it should disappear...
also, if you don't have library scanned the Movies or TVIcon will not show. that's to conform with Confluence behavior, so if you set up a box and deliver it with SiO2-X then the final user get to easily add sources, since if no libs are scanned, neither MOVIES nor TVSHOWS appear. Instead You get the link to sources in first position.

but that might not be your case...

you got TVshows scraped into library and ICON activate but it won't show?
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Quote:i know it's gonna suck a little but try and reset all skin settings... that way if a setting got sucked it should disappear...
also, if you don't have library scanned the Movies or TVIcon will not show. that's to conform with Confluence behavior, so if you set up a box and deliver it with SiO2-X then the final user get to easily add sources, since if no libs are scanned, neither MOVIES nor TVSHOWS appear. Instead You get the link to sources in first position.

but that might not be your case...

you got TVshows scraped into library and ICON activate but it won't show?

Yep I haven't changed my setup, have a lot of tvshow on a hdd. Will try the reset skin setting tomorrow.
Further i've noticed a change in the icon view, the icons are now dimmed dark by default. Will there be an option to disable that? If I'm asking to much just ignore it, you already done a lot of improvements and I'm thankful for that! :-)
Skin reset en rescanning the media folder worked for the tvshow icon. Noticed that the music video icon view changed, it's also dimmed and it's having a scrolling title on top of the icon, not sure if this is normal. Otherwise i would like to see an option to disable this :-). Finished Danish translation.
The snapshot that I posted in post # 224 & 243 a couple of days back was the one before the new update took effect. Since then the new version was auto-updated & I see some changes which I'm not sure if that's a bug. I'm using Gotham 13.2. In the skin setting, there are Movies & TV Shows Icons before the two Favorites. But when I go to the Home Screen, I don't see the Movies & TV Shows icons any more even though they are turned on. In your guide videos, I see that they are still there along with the two fav icons in the home screen.
(2014-10-21, 21:13)fastcolors Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 20:30)bobsetsfire Wrote: Slight problem on 2.2.1, when I click Live TV, nothing happens.

Usually, I get the options Recordings, TV Channels, Radio Channels, EPG etc. but I don't get anything at all when I select it from the home screen.

is your pvr recording by any chance?

if so try stopping it and then click.
please let me know.

Just to update you, this was the problem I've just tried it now and it works fine. This doesn't seem to have been a problem previously though
(2014-10-22, 16:45)rridder Wrote: Skin reset en rescanning the media folder worked for the tvshow icon. Noticed that the music video icon view changed, it's also dimmed and it's having a scrolling title on top of the icon, not sure if this is normal. Otherwise i would like to see an option to disable this :-). Finished Danish translation.

let me check... music video you say.. mmm.. gotta scan me some music videos and test it. Wink

icon dimming will go away soon. sorry, got included by accident.

(2014-10-22, 18:10)indijones Wrote: The snapshot that I posted in post # 224 & 243 a couple of days back was the one before the new update took effect. Since then the new version was auto-updated & I see some changes which I'm not sure if that's a bug. I'm using Gotham 13.2. In the skin setting, there are Movies & TV Shows Icons before the two Favorites. But when I go to the Home Screen, I don't see the Movies & TV Shows icons any more even though they are turned on. In your guide videos, I see that they are still there along with the two fav icons in the home screen.

Movies & TVShows now show up ONLY if you have scanned media in your library. not for files. this is to make it work just like default skin confluence. I might revert that change but if you have no scanned media it's kinda useless to have those icons. You should get Media Sources in first spot, so you can navigate to files easier.

if you do have library try resetting skin and rescan.. seems to have worked for rridder (read post above)

(2014-10-22, 18:23)bobsetsfire Wrote: Just to update you, this was the problem I've just tried it now and it works fine. This doesn't seem to have been a problem previously though

I know, i forgot an action in home menu, but i fixed it in 2.2.2 - now you can access it even when recording. (test please)
Image Image
2 things I have noticed on 2.2.2...

1. If you go into TV Shows, and click on a show, it brings you to the list of seasons. If that list is in SiO2 view, the Unwatched" numbers are off the left side of the fat red dot. This only occurs in SiO2 view.

2. I noticed OpenElec Settings are also moved into the normal Settings list. When you click on OpenElec settings, the menu list on the left hand side is blank. You can still arrow down and do manipulate the settings just fine though.
(2014-10-23, 18:06)Dalton63841 Wrote: 2 things I have noticed on 2.2.2...

1. If you go into TV Shows, and click on a show, it brings you to the list of seasons. If that list is in SiO2 view, the Unwatched" numbers are off the left side of the fat red dot. This only occurs in SiO2 view.

2. I noticed OpenElec Settings are also moved into the normal Settings list. When you click on OpenElec settings, the menu list on the left hand side is blank. You can still arrow down and do manipulate the settings just fine though.

I'm soooo hating gotham right now!! Big Grin

Jokes aside. Thanks for harvesting bugs, will fix promptly. Wink

Cheers!
Image Image
please test 2.2.3 gotham Wink
Image Image
(2014-10-22, 23:41)fastcolors Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 18:23)bobsetsfire Wrote: Just to update you, this was the problem I've just tried it now and it works fine. This doesn't seem to have been a problem previously though

I know, i forgot an action in home menu, but i fixed it in 2.2.2 - now you can access it even when recording. (test please)

Works fine now, cheers!
Here are a view things i've noticed further

Weather text out of place:

Only on MacOSX (i believe this is where the openelec menu is on RPi)

Inside that item:

Musicvideo view:

Subtitle selection:

Also on Mac the fullscreen button is not working anymore. First i thought it was my fault but i've completely removed the skin and reinstalled it same thing.

I'm on XBMX 13.2 and skin 2.2.3
(2014-10-25, 12:05)rridder Wrote: Here are a view things i've noticed further

Weather text out of place:

will fix

(2014-10-25, 12:05)rridder Wrote: Only on MacOSX (i believe this is where the openelec menu is on RPi)

Inside that item:

nope. that's the service.clean.up Add-on spot. I believe you still have 0.0.1
i just pushed the update for gotham 0.0.2
see if that fixes it.

(2014-10-25, 12:05)rridder Wrote: Musicvideo view:

So you think I should get rid of the names or center them? what happens when you hover it? gotta get me some music videos damn.

(2014-10-25, 12:05)rridder Wrote: Subtitle selection:

i will center the word.. but have no clue why it says titles.org !!!!

(2014-10-25, 12:05)rridder Wrote: Also on Mac the fullscreen button is not working anymore. First i thought it was my fault but i've completely removed the skin and reinstalled it same thing.

I'm on XBMX 13.2 and skin 2.2.3

You mean the home button?
that just switches to the player fullscreen inside xvmc, so if xvmc is windowed it will stay windowed... if i understood correctly... let me know, i might have misunderstood you.

thanks for testing this.

I'm gonna have to split this thread into gotham and helix. or my head will explode.
Image Image
Quote:So you think I should get rid of the names or center them? what happens when you hover it? gotta get me some music videos damn.

On hover it just shows the title aswel, the longer titles are scrolling. Could be good if you can get rid of them, they came with the update when you pushed it to gotham.

Quote:i will center the word.. but have no clue why it says titles.org !!!!
It's cut of from opensubtitles.org ;-).

Quote:You mean the home button?
that just switches to the player fullscreen inside xvmc, so if xvmc is windowed it will stay windowed... if i understood correctly... let me know, i might have misunderstood you.

No it's the quit button that changes to fullscreen button when something is playing (so if you play music and you go back to the homescreen you can go back to the player by clicking on it).
(2014-10-25, 12:46)rridder Wrote: On hover it just shows the title aswel, the longer titles are scrolling. Could be good if you can get rid of them, they came with the update when you pushed it to gotham.

will fix.

(2014-10-25, 12:46)rridder Wrote: It's cut of from opensubtitles.org ;-).

yes, i'm THAT dumb.

(2014-10-25, 12:46)rridder Wrote: No it's the quit button that changes to fullscreen button when something is playing (so if you play music and you go back to the homescreen you can go back to the player by clicking on it).

yep that's the one i meant... doesn't work anymoreHuh
will investigate this afternoon-

thx.
sorry for stealing your post in old thread... i couldn't erase more stuff Wink

hey how about Music Videos on shelf?
Image Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Gotham1