Poll: What's Your Favorite view?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sio2 view
17.65%
sio2x view
41.18%
icon view
23.53%
plain list
0%
fat list
17.65%
fanart
0%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 7(current)
SiO2-X - Helix
Just tried the "colored home icons fix". Only some of the icons are colored. Movies and TV Shows are colored when in focus, Music and Weather are not, for example.
(2015-01-23, 04:52)Dalton63841 Wrote: Just tried the "colored home icons fix". Only some of the icons are colored. Movies and TV Shows are colored when in focus, Music and Weather are not, for example.

will fix.

sorry I've been in real life mode...
Wink
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Thanks for a fantastic skin!
(2015-01-05, 04:45)nitewulf Wrote: I don't know how to reproduce this and I know that's the worst kind of bug report. I was watching an episode of Once Upon A TIme this afternoon (started it from the shelf) and when i had finished the episode it didn't get automatically marked as watched. Not sure if it has anything to do with starting it from the shelf. Or if it was just Kodi being a bit "special" for a moment.

Hi, thank you for the fantastic skin.

I have exactly the same problem, whatever is played from the shelf will not have its watched status update, as well as if you stop it, it will not propose to resume.

Hope you can find a fix.

Edit : after deep search about the problem, I found that : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210479
So it is a kodi bug, it looks like there is still no agreement to fix it, quite annoying since it breaks the advantage to start anything from the shelf/widget if the library is not updated accordingly.
So sorry to have bothered you with a problem which was not yours after all :/

Thanks
Hi there,

finally made my upgrade to Helix, but sadly got a very annoying bug now.

Running 14.0 and just downloaded the newest Repo version here.

My problem is in the 3D Movies section. It doesn't list all the movies, they seem to be missing at random (at least i couldn't make out a pattern). When i let the 3d movies be shown in the normal movie list, they show up fine and are registered correctly as 3D movies. Tags, such as "3D", "hSBS", "SBS", "TAB" are all present in the filenames. It also happens within a series. So for Example Series XXXYYY has only "XXXYYY (2011) 3D hSBS" but not "XXXYYY 2 (2014) 3D hSBS" in it, so the Series isn't even shown under the 3d movies section, just the one film it found.

I tried a library refresh, that didn't help any, uninstalled the Fastcolors Repo as well as the skin, reinstalled, didn't fix anything. I am not exactly sure of how many are missing, bit i have at least 50-60 3D movies and as far as i can see only 18 are listed. Any idea how to fix this? I am using a MySQL database in case that makes a difference (though i wouldn't know why).

P.s.: No. I am not hiding seen movies. They show up fine.
Hello,

I have been using Sio2-x for a bit now and one thing that i have noticed is within the Sio2-x view on Tv Shows. I have all of the series lined nicely with the poster and the banner on the right side. When it shows the large fanart and then slides to the left to display the episodes for that series it ALWAYS displays all of the episodes.

I would like to see the functionality where the sliding window is also linked to the list options. That way if you have the list set to "Unwatched" when the windows slides to the left it only displays the unwatched episodes. When it is on "All Videos" you can the view all of the episodes.

As seen in the picture provided Arrow Season 1 is marked completely as Watched and Season 2 is Unwatched.

Hi everybody and thanks to the developer for this amazing skin!
I finally decide to upgrade from Gotham to Helix but, sadly, I'm having some issues with SiO2X for Helix.
I'm running 3.1.6 version, I downloaded it from github directly, since in the skins menuon Openelec isn't available anymore, it is described as incompatible.

Issues I found are:

1 - Some icons on the main page don't have a background, in Gotham version they used to have a nice orange background. Is there a way to add it?

2 - Entering movies and TV series Infos, you can only see "Trailer" and "Get art" options, the other "buttons" are invisible but still selectable if you "count" the clicks when browsing the interface.

3 - When listening to a song in full screen mode, the artists fanart completely hides the graphical effects like histograms or waves. In Gotham and previous versions you could see both with a nice anti-alias effect.

4 - When booting into system there was a nice effect, a beautiful SiO2X icon zooming out before the home page appeared. It would be nice to see it again!

5 - Badges of "not viewed" items on the main screen lost the red circle. You only see a white number on the upper right, now.

I want to say that I'm not here criticizing anything or anyone, the developer did a wonderful job, in my opinion this is the best skin overall! I'm only underlining some minor bugs because I like this skin so much that I would like to polish it to perfection.

A great "Thank You" again for all your work!
Awesome skin. My main skin on both of my systems. I only have one real gripe with it and that's when the keyboard comes up in GUI, you can't see what you're typing unless you click or scroll up to the area where the text "should" be displayed manually. Not much of an issue for those with great typing skills, but it's a bit of an annoyance.
Hi,very good skin.
One quick question:
Do you plan to include Tvtunes support?
That's the only missing feature to be the perfect skin for me.
Thanks
Sorry everyone I'll be back in coding mode very soon....

please be patient.

Cheers.
Image Image
(2015-01-23, 04:52)Dalton63841 Wrote: Just tried the "colored home icons fix". Only some of the icons are colored. Movies and TV Shows are colored when in focus, Music and Weather are not, for example.

I can't seem to replicate that issue on my system. might be a capital letter problem. will investigate right now.

(2015-02-01, 05:34)Lucas Hoang Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 04:45)nitewulf Wrote: I don't know how to reproduce this and I know that's the worst kind of bug report. I was watching an episode of Once Upon A TIme this afternoon (started it from the shelf) and when i had finished the episode it didn't get automatically marked as watched. Not sure if it has anything to do with starting it from the shelf. Or if it was just Kodi being a bit "special" for a moment.

Hi, thank you for the fantastic skin.

I have exactly the same problem, whatever is played from the shelf will not have its watched status update, as well as if you stop it, it will not propose to resume.

Hope you can find a fix.

Edit : after deep search about the problem, I found that : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210479
So it is a kodi bug, it looks like there is still no agreement to fix it, quite annoying since it breaks the advantage to start anything from the shelf/widget if the library is not updated accordingly.
So sorry to have bothered you with a problem which was not yours after all :/

Thanks

No problem, I am very annoyed by that issue too!!!
I hope it'll get fixed soon.

(2015-02-04, 13:51)Sionzris Wrote: Hi there,

finally made my upgrade to Helix, but sadly got a very annoying bug now.

Running 14.0 and just downloaded the newest Repo version here.

My problem is in the 3D Movies section. It doesn't list all the movies, they seem to be missing at random (at least i couldn't make out a pattern). When i let the 3d movies be shown in the normal movie list, they show up fine and are registered correctly as 3D movies. Tags, such as "3D", "hSBS", "SBS", "TAB" are all present in the filenames. It also happens within a series. So for Example Series XXXYYY has only "XXXYYY (2011) 3D hSBS" but not "XXXYYY 2 (2014) 3D hSBS" in it, so the Series isn't even shown under the 3d movies section, just the one film it found.

I tried a library refresh, that didn't help any, uninstalled the Fastcolors Repo as well as the skin, reinstalled, didn't fix anything. I am not exactly sure of how many are missing, bit i have at least 50-60 3D movies and as far as i can see only 18 are listed. Any idea how to fix this? I am using a MySQL database in case that makes a difference (though i wouldn't know why).

P.s.: No. I am not hiding seen movies. They show up fine.

mmm... the 3D movie selection is based on the stereoscopic flag that Kodi assigns based on various factors, make sure You got "3D" included in the name.
Also I will fix this in order to open a different section. right now I think it just loads the most recent 3d movies.

will fix ASAP

(2015-02-10, 00:16)notAdmin Wrote: Hello,

I have been using Sio2-x for a bit now and one thing that i have noticed is within the Sio2-x view on Tv Shows. I have all of the series lined nicely with the poster and the banner on the right side. When it shows the large fanart and then slides to the left to display the episodes for that series it ALWAYS displays all of the episodes.

I would like to see the functionality where the sliding window is also linked to the list options. That way if you have the list set to "Unwatched" when the windows slides to the left it only displays the unwatched episodes. When it is on "All Videos" you can the view all of the episodes.

As seen in the picture provided Arrow Season 1 is marked completely as Watched and Season 2 is Unwatched.

The content for tvshows, will change. That functionality is not fixable, since it's filled at "file" level.

So most likely that will disappear in the next update... maybe leaving place to opening the seasons on the left.. not sure yet.

(2015-02-18, 13:57)fedux Wrote: Hi everybody and thanks to the developer for this amazing skin!
I finally decide to upgrade from Gotham to Helix but, sadly, I'm having some issues with SiO2X for Helix.
I'm running 3.1.6 version, I downloaded it from github directly, since in the skins menuon Openelec isn't available anymore, it is described as incompatible.

what do you mean incompatible on openelec?

(2015-02-18, 13:57)fedux Wrote: 1 - Some icons on the main page don't have a background, in Gotham version they used to have a nice orange background. Is there a way to add it?

can you further explain? thanks.

(2015-02-18, 13:57)fedux Wrote: 2 - Entering movies and TV series Infos, you can only see "Trailer" and "Get art" options, the other "buttons" are invisible but still selectable if you "count" the clicks when browsing the interface.

will fix.

(2015-02-18, 13:57)fedux Wrote: 3 - When listening to a song in full screen mode, the artists fanart completely hides the graphical effects like histograms or waves. In Gotham and previous versions you could see both with a nice anti-alias effect.

will check (might be core related since i made no changes there)

(2015-02-18, 13:57)fedux Wrote: 4 - When booting into system there was a nice effect, a beautiful SiO2X icon zooming out before the home page appeared. It would be nice to see it again!

will investigate. I didn't take it out so something must be wrong. Sad

(2015-02-18, 13:57)fedux Wrote: 5 - Badges of "not viewed" items on the main screen lost the red circle. You only see a white number on the upper right, now.

must be a capital/noncapital problem
will fix

I want to say that I'm not here criticizing anything or anyone, the developer did a wonderful job, in my opinion this is the best skin overall! I'm only underlining some minor bugs because I like this skin so much that I would like to polish it to perfection.
[/quote]

Thank you!!

(2015-02-20, 10:04)RamboUnchained Wrote: Awesome skin. My main skin on both of my systems. I only have one real gripe with it and that's when the keyboard comes up in GUI, you can't see what you're typing unless you click or scroll up to the area where the text "should" be displayed manually. Not much of an issue for those with great typing skills, but it's a bit of an annoyance.

mm imteresting I'll try (which system are you on?)

(2015-02-20, 18:02)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi,very good skin.
One quick question:
Do you plan to include Tvtunes support?
That's the only missing feature to be the perfect skin for me.
Thanks

maybe. gotta fix all of the above before adding it.

cheers!!
Image Image
Hi,

I have a question?
I have 2 rows on my home screen and find it annoying when I go to the bottom row that the entire screen shifts.

How can I disable scrolling on the home screen?

pd2903

Sorry wrong thread must be Sio2 and not Sio2x
Regarding icons without a background on the home screen:
Music: has no background (used to have an orange one in Gotham)
Weather: has no background (used to have an orange one in Gotham)

In general: if any particular addon has a transparent background on Gotham SiO2X is automatically colored with orange, in Helix SiO2X stays transparent.

Regarding "incompatible" skin:
When you browse skins in Openelec, SiO2X is shown as 3.1.5 version and beside it it's stated: Incompatible.
I had to download 3.1.6 version directly from github and install it from .zip.
I have your repo installed too, so I guess I could install next version easily.
Strange thing is that looking for it browsing in your repo on Openelec you still could only see 3.1.5 version, marked, of course, as incompatible, like it is browsing it through skins as I explained before.
Quote:mm imteresting I'll try (which system are you on?)

Happens on my Windows system and my Android system. Both are running 14.1.

EDIT: I just realized that I was on SiO2 3.0. Working perfectly in SiO2-X
(2015-02-25, 13:52)fedux Wrote: Regarding icons without a background on the home screen:
Music: has no background (used to have an orange one in Gotham)
Weather: has no background (used to have an orange one in Gotham)

that is only when the always color icon option is off right?

I'm testing it on openelec right now.

only orange or all the colors do not work?
'cause on my side all of them are not working...
Image Image
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Helix1