Zotac Wifi Performance
Does anyone have or used a zotac box before? Is the wireless performance any good? Third choice for xbmc is getting a good zotac box but I need to get more information.

I looked up some zotac videos and most don't show it's wireless performance or the video is in French. I really like the selection of zotac boxes on bestbuy, so I might get a slightly more expensive one if it is really that good at streaming 720p video.

In particular though, I am looking at these models:

Zotac ZBOX ID92

ZOTAC ZBOX Nano ID68

ZOTAC ZBOX Nano AQ02+

Zotac ZBOX nano ID62 Plus
ZOTAC in the past has had crappy internal wifi cards. A $8-15 USB wifi adapter will quickly solve the issue.
If the box in question is what you want dont exclude it based on wifi performance.
Sounds fair enough. I was going to buy an adapter anyways, so it is all good.

I found this cheap box on best buy for $248.99:

ZBOX-BI320-U-W2

- Intel Celeron 2957U 1.4 GHz

- 2 GB DDR3L

- 64 GB SSD

- No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth (I don't need bluetooth and wi-fi adapter I am buying)

It says on the product page on Zotac that it is a fairly new computer. Zotac boxes are able to run windows operating systems (Vista/7/8) natively right?

I mean for $250 it is decent, but I am trying to find out what integrated graphics it has and if it is enough to play HD video smoothly.
ChromeBox + Openelec = $150 or cheaper
Chromebox is $200 in canada right now. If there's a sale then maybe it would be $150.
My Zotac AD02 works excellent.
Is there any problems getting these zboxes to pass 5.1 in Kodi?

I'm thinking about getting the AQ02+ and putting win8.1 on it with Helix. Tired of fussing with RK3188s.
There is a thread about the Zotac BI320 already with all this info:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1871938

I have a ID88 and the WIFI is actually amazing. It is the best of any device I own. There are some people who report poor performance so it may be a hit or miss thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac Wifi Performance0