Display of multi-episodes files
I have a feature recommendation on multi-episode files (i.e., episode name S10E01E02). The current logic of display shows these "double-episodes" twice in Kodi episoide list (i.e., S10E01 an S10E02 show as two episodes). The default behavior is that each S10E01 and S10E02 will launch the same double-episode.

What I would like to have instead is that the episodes is only displayed once in the episode list and display that it is "E01 and E02".

While not everyone may want this, this could be done as an advanced setting?

Thanks in advance for considering!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
+1 !!!
I see where this could come in handy, though for the life of me I can't think an actual example of it (I know there are some, like pilots, etc).
+1
I have a scratched tv show set that I can no longer purchase (at a reasonable price) and so with the magic of the interwebs I have obtained a copy, but the seasons are split up by 3 files with 3 episodes each. It's unbelievably annoying seeing it the way it is currently. I just need to stop being lazy and cut the files up and be done with it lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display of multi-episodes files0