Android 2D Mode on 3D movies not working - Minix x8-h
Hi Guys,

I've just bought myself a Minix X8-H, as I needed 3 USB ports to run Lightpack (which doesn't work on Android, but that's another story!!!).

I've been running XBMC on an Ouya for the last year perfectly, so just getting my head around some of the Minix functions etc.

The Minix edition of XBMC pre-loaded and also a fresh 13.2 version of XBMC works fine apart from one thing that I've found so far...

I've got a few 3D movies, which sometimes I just watch in 2D by changing the stereoscopic mode to 2D. However, it doesn't seem to do it on the Minix, it continues to play in 3D SBSHuh

Has anyone else seen this, or have a fix?

Also, anyone with a Minix x8-h, how have you got yours setup, what edition/version of XBMC? Have you flashed the minix to a different firmware? Have you rooted or not?

I'm happy so far with the box, and the M1 Air Mouse, but this little thing is bugging me a little...

Any help or guidance on the best config for XBMC on a Minix would be greatly received.

Thanks

dmn1981
AFAIK, that doesn't work on amlogic devices like the Minix X8 (unless you disable the amlcodec h/w acceleration, but then performances are bad).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2D Mode on 3D movies not working - Minix x8-h0