another audio sync issue
Ok so I have a synology storing most of my media. Alongside my main entertainment system in my living room runs windows7 and wmc just for pvr stuff like serverwmc. Watching live tv works great from any non android system in the house. I am trying to add my note 10.1 to the mix. Watching videos stored on my nas works great. Watching live tv has major audio sync issues. Trying to adjust audio sync during playback but I cant ever achieve anything close. Anyone experience this? Suggestions?
I may have fixed the issue myself. I disabled sync playback to display and adjust display refresh rate to match video. Obviously there is more stuttering which is less obtrusive than audio sync however I have introduced another problem. I am noticing some buffering. Before you say wifi is to blame, I can eliminate the buffering by enabling the two settings above. I am scratching my head at this point because I dont think that either of the two settings would effect throughput. Furthermore wouldnt I have to be playing video faster than the prescribed framerate to get buffering problems? How do I open the codec info on a keyboardless touch screen?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
another audio sync issue0