Help with auto download cdart
Hello

When I add a movie and update library, all the info about the movie downloads automatically, but if I wants to obtain the cd art, I have to go to "Change view - Obtain logo/clearart"

Can I do that automatically?, at the time that downloads all the info, download also the Cd art?

I have installed the Artwork downloader, and I have that disc art activated, but I have to do it manually.....

Thank you
I believe I already answered this question the first time you posted it.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Yes, sorry for the double post

Thank you
cronxbmc can automate most scripts if you wanted to set it up as a cron job.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thank you Wgstarks

I tried the cronxbmc, but it's difficult to me because the config is done editing the xml file, and I don't know how.....

Can you help me telling me what code should I insert to automate the download of the cd art?

I saw that the cronxbmx only have to execute Artworkdownloader every time that I open XBMC, but I don't know how to make the xml file.......

Thank you
Cronxbmc has a gui you can use to edit the xml. If I'm remembering correctly you can launch the AddOn from programs/apps menu and get the gui to write the xml.

Edit
The script would be something like this-
Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=?)
Just replace the ? with the mediatype you want to use. movie tvshow musicvideo
This will download whatever artwork you have enabled in Artwork Downloader for the mediatype you specify.

More details and examples here.

This is a pretty good example of how the cron expression works.
Ok WG

I did it...

Now, the artwork downloader auto execute the hours I give......I'm still looking for make it auto every time I start XBMC, but mean time it works very good.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with auto download cdart0