Library refresh problem
Hi there!

I recently installed the new Kodi (beta version). When I add new folder (TV SERIES), containing several Tv-series with folders and files in there, i meet a problem.
At first (maybe one day) the library looked well. But at the next day i have downloaded 3 new episodes of a series I like, and move the files into the folder, named exactly as the series.

I have done that thing for a long time, and until now I get the refresh very fast and new episodes are showing in TV SERIES category immediately.

But in the new Kodi version, this thing was not working. I have added 3 new series and try everyhting to get them showing on the TV SHOWS category. They never appeared in there!

So, I logically said to myself - that is because of the beta version. And... removed the Kodi. After that I have cleaned all the files and database.
Now I am using the official version. And... this problem is still here Sad - I can't show new series in my Category with TV-SERIES.

I am using universal scrapper, auto refresh library, tried to rebuild the library via Setting menu. Nothing happens!

The series are visible under VIDEO - Files menu, when I browse my HDD to them...

Please - any suggestions?

Sorry for this post.

Now i tried with other tv series and... it is working!

It is my fault that i do the tests only with one folder and files. Maybe I have some problem with filenames, I don't know, but now with other series it is working.

Still using stable version. Kodi was too dark and has something wrong with the video I think.

Sorry guys and THANKS! Lock the post!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library refresh problem0