Tapatalk failure after domain switch
Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working after the switch to forum.kodi.tv.

Does the new forum site need to be registered with tapatalk's website somehow?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It appears someone needs to go https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php and activate tapatalk on the new domain.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sorry I was just drawing it to your attention and making sure it was on the radar. No rush.
it's on the radar and as soon as @da-anda reads my email i'm sure it will happen Smile

I don't have the login details.
just got home and changed some stuff in the Tapatalk admin section. Could someone test if it's working again?
It's working.

In my case I needed to search for forums again. You can search using the keyword XBMC or Kodi.
The forum is now called Kodi. I selected it and logged in, When I did this it understood the forum was the same one as i previously had and everything updated.

I sent a notification to our tapatalk users through the administration panel informing them of this change, but am not sure it was received.

ps, @da-anda I added the login details in my secure storage, thanks.
Yes working now, I had searched a few times but was only getting ancillary stuff like tvaddons (which uses the kodi name).

But I now have kodi proper so thanks to all involved.
next thing to do is a tapatalk update - but that has to wait for the weekend
The notification showed up for me.
good to hear, thanks for reporting it !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tapatalk failure after domain switch0