• 138(current)
v21 fTV
(2017-02-01, 00:06)sualfred Wrote: Skin helper service, it has all dependencies (except the required skin helper widgets).

What happened to your version of ftv skin mate?
It got moved to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=253058
It is in other skins now
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Absolutely gorgeous skin! I was just curious if there are any plans to add support for genre icons?
I am just getting into kodi and found this awesome skin. I have everything setup and running just having one small issue that I need help figuring out. For the cast and roles it does not show the images just the names and for similar titles it shows nothing. I am running krypton and I have extendedinfo script installed.
@Hitcher You mentioned that you were working on a skin based on the new Fire TV UI, is there chance of testing it or providing feedback on it?
It's on GitHub but I just can't get the home layout working correctly after many attempts and have put it on the back burner for now.
I am lost on how to install this beautiful skin, I have downloaded the github 'clone/download', tried to install from zip file in Kodi-- it just opens up the skin zip file and there is nothing to install just browses through the empty folders. I cannot find what I am missing in this process.
Hi Hitcher I had a quick play with the new interface and I can see that it has issues with certain stuff displaying but not others. I hope you get a chance to work on it because it seems like a neat interface.
So is this Skin dead for now, I've got so used to using it and absolutely love it, it must be one of the most underrated skins within the Kodi community, I hate 17.1 as it is and if it's killed this project I'll be gutted, any info on future plans @Hitcher ?
I'm still using it on 17.1 so what's the problem?
Software update 5.2.4.1 with the new UI is finally being released for 1st gen Fire TV devices.
Failures always have an excuse, the most common one being; "It's somebody else's fault."
Yeah, my fire stick updated to the new UI. Any word on the progress of this skin to look like the new ui?
You can check progress on https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.firetv but as you'll see none has been made. This is for 2 reasons - a) I can't get the layouts working correctly in Kodi, and b) I don't like the new layout.
"b) I don't like the new layout."

LOL b) being the most important reason for why it doesn't get skinned.
It's just a complete mess imo especially when compared to the original.
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42