• 22(current)
v21 fTV
Do you plan to integrate X-Ray from IMDB in your skin like Amazon does?
(2015-04-15, 12:31)-blue7 Wrote: Do you plan to integrate X-Ray from IMDB in your skin like Amazon does?
Phil's Extended info plugin can be skinned to resemble xray. Also if a next.aired skin is planned (fingers crossed ) eminence's already has a next.aired skin that would work for ftv.

Maybe hitcher can borrow some code to save time?

Keep up the great work hitcher!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Love this skin, getting a Fire TV Stick soon and this would be perfect.
I need this in my life.
Will you be using the extendedinfo script with this skin? Does it even work with AFTV?
(2015-04-23, 23:17)Tight_wad Wrote: Will you be using the extendedinfo script with this skin? Does it even work with AFTV?

The extendedinfo script is used extensively.
It's used for 'Similar Titles' -

And Actor Info -

Good to know. I have 3 AFTV's running SPMC 14.2 and they all fail trying to use skins that support extendedinfo script with actors info.
@Hitcher can you please move the hd an watched so its next to the imdb rating would make it so much cleaner just add a hd icon an a marker for the watched.
(2015-04-24, 02:22)iAMl3dgend Wrote: @Hitcher can you please move the hd an watched so its next to the imdb rating would make it so much cleaner just add a hd icon an a marker for the watched.

You do realise this is based entirely on the Fire TV design don't you? So there's no way I'm moving things around which will only confuse Fire TV users, myself included.
(2015-04-24, 02:22)iAMl3dgend Wrote: @Hitcher can you please move the hd an watched so its next to the imdb rating would make it so much cleaner just add a hd icon an a marker for the watched.

Ctrl-F
Wink
(2015-04-24, 01:41)Tight_wad Wrote: Good to know. I have 3 AFTV's running SPMC 14.2 and they all fail trying to use skins that support extendedinfo script with actors info.

extendedinfo works fine on spmc 14.2. with actors info / bio. Version of extended info i currently have is 2.0.8. Tested with Aeon Nox 5 version 5.6.0.

Big Grin
Do you have in addons script.module.pil? I am getting an error that says it doesn't exist. Which after checking, it doesn't on any of my AFTVs or android tablet.

Sorry to be a little of topic, but I am anxiously awaiting this skin and would like everything working.
Sounds like you installed extendedinfo manually as it will install all the required stuff when installing through a repo.
(2015-04-24, 01:08)Hitcher Wrote: It's used for 'Similar Titles' -

Hitcher:

Do you plan on adding a label if the movie is imdb top250 to the right of imdb rating?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42