• 3(current)
Release fTV
Quote:That's what we skinners love to do, the home menu and video views ! Rofl

Ain't that the truth. If I ever do another skin, i'm gonna just post dialog screens on the WIP forum. That'll sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to demands for 'hey, this looks ace - when will the alpha be ready?'
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2014-11-14, 11:48)thedeadman Wrote: If I ever do another skin, i'm gonna just post dialog screens on the WIP forum. That'll sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to demands for 'hey, this looks ace - when will the alpha be ready?'

Rofl Rofl
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Test of home screen content types and animations when entering video view.

Love the animations, amazing stuff as usual hitcher !
This is what xbmc should look and feel like in 2014. love the polish. let me know if you need any help with icons and the nitty gritty production design.
The is impressive pace, work and coding ..those animation are cool.. im guessing at this pace this is going to be an xmas box . lol.keep it up
Update -

Keep it up! this is looking really great.
(2014-11-19, 09:20)Hitcher Wrote: Update -

Wow, this look amazing Smile

Thanks for all your hard work Smile

Regards
Vlaves
Looks great, very nice.

But the spooky thing is how many TV series we have in common LOL.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Noticed the section "customers also watched" - what's behind that? Stuff with same genre?
This looks dope. Can't wait to run it! Great job.
(2014-11-19, 12:30)da-anda Wrote: Noticed the section "customers also watched" - what's behind that? Stuff with same genre?

The actual label is just a placeholder for now as that's what the Fire TV uses. What I'm doing is using the extendedinfo script to get a list of similar shows from Trakt.
Very Very awesome looking skin! Thank you so much for your hard work! Can't wait to use it.

Just bought a ftv a couple of days ago and a skin which fits the ftv is what i am looking for actually.

Just one question or better a request if i am allowed to Wink.

Will it be possible to add sections in different categories by adding custom playlists? That would be perfect.

Like...

Category Movies
- Recently Added Movies
- Your Movies (what will that be?) EDIT: Sry of course it will be the whole movie library xD
- InProgress Movies
- Unwatched Movies (Custom Playlist)
- 3D Movies (Custom Playlist)
- Random Movies (Custom Playlist)
- Movie Sets (Custom Playlist)
That's the plan but it's getting all the code sorted for the selection of them and even harder all the animations on the home screen.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42