• 139(current)
v21 fTV
@bodylotion

Nope. The most important reason is, that the Kodi engine has its limits. Hitcher always did his best to get a 1:1 layout, even if he didn't like some of the FireTV parts.
Some Kodi users should start accepting that skinners can do what they want to do with their own work. It's their non-paid free time. They owe you nothing.

Just my 2 cents,... and here are two words as a bonus: git clone. The rest is up to you.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Hi Hitcher. I love your fTV skin! Is it possible to add video infos like: HDR, HFR, Dolby, DTS, h264, 1080p with logos etc? That would be fantastic.

I saw that the german translation is very old. How can I help you with that? I'm from Germany and I have time to translate in my free time. Can I grab the english strings.po and send it back to you with the new and actual german translation?

Best regards
Solvin

Edit: New german translation finished!
When i try to install you'r skin on Kodi 17.1 i get this error all the time. " dependency xbmc.gui 5.13.0 could not be satisfied" , i installed all the files from the first post, picket te correct version ( Krypton). Any suggestions ?
5.13.0 is for v18 not v17.1 so you have the wrong version of Kodi installed.
(2017-05-14, 15:37)Hitcher Wrote: 5.13.0 is for v18 not v17.1 so you have the wrong version of Kodi installed.

I have 17.1 100% sure, do i need to adapt you .xml file ? It says 5.13.0

https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.ftv/bl.../addon.xml
My mistake, sorry. I forgot to update the links when I started work on the Leia version.

This is the skin you're looking for - fTV skin (Krypton)
(2017-05-14, 16:26)Hitcher Wrote: My mistake, sorry. I forgot to update the links when I started work on the Leia version.

This is the skin you're looking for - fTV skin (Krypton)

Working like i was on jarvis, before i updated. Thanks! Btw great that you are working on Leia, Ftv is the only skin i really like on Kodi.
@Hitcher and all german people:

New german translation file:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...k9uY3l6dGs

Grabbed from the Leia version.

Greetings
Solvin
Great, thanks.
Thanks for the implementation. I will provide every month to the 15th an updated German strings.po if there were changes on your part.

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk
Thanks for this amazing skin. I have a fire stick and I was looking for the perfect skin for my family to use, and fTV is it! I've noticed though, you haven't updated anything in the Krypton version on github in over 6 months. Does that mean the skin hasn't needed any updates or am I looking at an outdated version?

EDIT: also, is the fTV Jarvis version compatible with SPMC?
(2017-05-14, 19:06)Hitcher Wrote: Great, thanks.

When installing from zip I get a dependency error. Kodi 17.1

I pushed the skin with adbfire to my sdcard.

EDIT: I forgot to install the required addons, ill try that and report back if it works.

EDIT2: worked like a charm. Now all I need to know is if the Jarvis version is compatibile with SPMC?
I can't seem to get my program Addons to appear in the home widgets. It's an addon that makes a shortcut to my Netflix and YouTube Addons on the official fire tv App
Tried adding them as favourites?
(2017-05-23, 20:43)Hitcher Wrote: Tried adding them as favourites?

I've now set the widget group to favorites but not seeing an option to add anything to it - Fixed (thank you Hitcher)

The editing settings are greatly reduced in this skin. It's limited to just changing the home screen widgets. Or am I not looking in the correct place? I'd like to customize a global home screen background. Also would like to see if I can disable the opening of a new window on a widget when I scroll the thumbnails for example "Most a popular Movies". If possible I'd like to just have it browse within the home screen window.

EDIT: I've figured out how to add program Addons to favorites. If possible would like you to address the above, if I'm missing something in the skin settings as I'd really like to add a new background to the home menu screen

Edit2: is the Jarvis version compatible with SPMC?
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42