Movies > Unwatched "Back" goes up one directory instead of exit to Home menu
I've done some searching but haven't been able to find this specific issue referenced. I apologize if this has been discussed previously.

Environment:
OpenElec 4.2.0
Current reFocus Build from official repo

Issue:
For most of the Movies/TV submenu lists, pressing Back on a remote or Backspace on a keyboard backs out to the Home menu. Pressing Back or Backspace from the TV Unwatched list performs the correct operation however pressing Back or Backspace from the Movies Unwatched list performs a Directory Up (go to parent directory) operation instead.

I've been unable to identify why the different behavior. I'd prefer the Movies Unwatched list return to the Home menu when pressing Back or Backspace like all other library lists.

tret
A quick look shows that there's a typo (or two Wink) in the default action for the unwatched movies menu item - it ends with ",retun))", rather than ",return)"

You can manually add the r and remove the second bracket. Or - I personally consider an easier fix - from the menu customiser, edit the Movies submenu, highlight Watched from the left, then "Choose shortcut" > "Video Library >" > "Playlist >"* > "Unwatched" (the second one, the first is for episodes) > "Display".

* Make sure you choose the Playlist item with the > at the end, you may need to scroll down to see it. The one without the > creates a shortcut to a list of all playlists.
(2014-10-28, 03:30)Unfledged Wrote: A quick look shows that there's a typo (or two Wink) in the default action for the unwatched movies menu item - it ends with ",retun))", rather than ",return)"

You can manually add the r and remove the second bracket. Or - I personally consider an easier fix - from the menu customiser, edit the Movies submenu, highlight Watched from the left, then "Choose shortcut" > "Video Library >" > "Playlist >"* > "Unwatched" (the second one, the first is for episodes) > "Display".

* Make sure you choose the Playlist item with the > at the end, you may need to scroll down to see it. The one without the > creates a shortcut to a list of all playlists.

Good solve. Removing and re-adding the submenu shortcut did the trick. Many thanks!

tret

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies > Unwatched "Back" goes up one directory instead of exit to Home menu0