[split] XBMC without Jailbreak
Why do you need xbmc on your iOS device? There are other options available.
I'm bewildered at this question in a random iOS support thread after XBMC/Kodi has supported iOS for years. Why does anyone need anything? Why does anyone need XBMC on any OS?

Post split-off on it's own.
Kodi is needed for DTS support, nPlayer is the closest thing to Kodi in terms of file format support and it does not support DTS.
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
Jodi? wtf guys ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-10-28, 11:58)Memphiz Wrote: Jodi? wtf guys ...

The J and the K are right next to each other, was that really that surprising? I corrected it the second time.
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
Yes its surprising for me because the more i read the miss-spelled project name (former XMBC, XCMB and what not - and now Kodi which is really easy to type and if people would re-read there stuff before posting they would recognise) the more i take it personally. Sorry - nothing i can do about. Its the attitude in the internet which leads to this (just fatfinger everything - people will parse what you mean instead of read it ...).

Typos in general are supposed to happen for sure. But fatfingering the project name in every silly possible way really comes over disrespectfully to me.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] XBMC without Jailbreak0