Android "Disabled Addons" section not available in latest Kodi builds
Hi,

when I received my FireTV, I installed the latest Kodi built (Alpha4) that was available at that time (approx. 2 weeks ago or so). With this built, everything was fine.

Due to a problem (not related to XBMC/Kodi) I had to start from scratch yesterday, and of course I re-downloaded the most recent Kodi build, which is kodi-20141026-7288203-master-armeabi-v7a.apk.

With this build I am unable to use the PVR feature, because the "Disabled addons" section to which I normally navigate in order to enable the PVR addon that I need (Vu+) is not present.

Am I doing something wrong here?

TIA!
Why are you using the alpha? If you want to test, you should at least have the ability to post a debug log (wiki)

If you don't want to be an alpha tester, use gotham.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
because currently no PVR addons are included in 14.0 builds
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Horscht24

if you uninstall your current version and go back to build xbmc-20141018-b5947af-master-armeabi-v7a.apk

you get your pvr addon's back. Till they start to compile for the new 14.0 builds.

John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Disabled Addons" section not available in latest Kodi builds0